View all Argus events
To register online . Seating is limited
+1 713 429 6310
Standard registration: $1695
*To apply for group rate, contact Antonette Jones:
+1 713 429 6310
Fees include participation in all sessions, conference luncheon/reception, coffee breaks, continental breakfast and one set of conference documentation per person. Travel and accommodation costs are not included.
- All registrations must be on the prescribed form, with payment enclosed. Payment will be accepted by credit card, bank wire or company check only.
- The conference organizers reserve the right to refuse the registration of any individual or company for any reason, at the conference organizer’s sole discretion. The conference organizers reserve the right to impose conditions of entry for walk-in delegates, including refusal of entry.
- The delegate acknowledges and agrees that photographs taken at the conference, which may include the delegate’s image, may be used by Argus in future promotional material.
- The delegate acknowledges and agrees that his or her name, company name and title may be used by Argus in marketing this and future conferences and events.
- Argus may disclose the delegate’s contact information (full name, title, company name, company address, telephone and e-mail address) to other delegates, sponsors, speakers and/or conference partners.
Cancellation and Substitution
- Cancellations prior to ___will be eligible for a 50% refund. No refunds will be given after _____.
- Substitutions from the same company are accepted at any time. Please contact us by ____with substitute name so we can have their materials ready.
Hotel Accommodation and Visa Application
Delegates are responsible for their hotel, travel and visa arrangements. Event room rates are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
The organizers will not accept liability for non-approval of visas, individual transport delays and transport disruption. In such circumstances, our normal cancellation rules and penalties apply. Where matters beyond the reasonable control of the organizers impair or prevent the organizers from being able to perform their obligation under this event, the delegate releases the organizers from any liability, incidental or consequential, to such matters.