View all Argus events
The Argus Asia-Pacific and Middle East Bitumen 2014 conference will be held in Singapore on 24-26 September.
The 2013 event attracted close to 200 delegates from 31 countries. This year delegates will benefit from an enhanced programme with increased coverage on the growing Middle East bitumen markets, with a focus on the easing of sanctions against Iran and rising demand in Qatar and Dubai.
Hear from top market participants on the global bitumen demand pictures for 2013 and the expectations for 2014 and beyond.
Network with a trade-focused audience consisting of refiners, suppliers and traders and get your deals done.
Register online and save USD 300 with the super early bird discount
Topics that will be discussed:
- Global bitumen demand picture for 2013 and the expectations for 2014 and beyond
- Updates on the shale revolution and its impact on refinery crude slates and bitumen production
- China’s road infrastructure projects and bitumen demand developments after major political change
- Middle East bitumen supply availability from Iran and Bahrain and regional patterns of trade
- Easing of Iranian sanctions and its impact on the Indian pricing structure
- The growing prominence of storage terminals in the region
- Bitumen demand and supply fundamentals of key emerging markets in Asia-Pacific
- Shipping availability and the impact of piracy on patterns of trade and shipping costs
- Growing bitumen import needs from Australia and Japan and their sources of supply
Argus is the global leader in international asphalt pricing information. This event is part of a global series, with Argus bitumen/asphalt events also being held in Africa, Europe and the US.
For more information, please contact us:
+65 6496 9966