View all Argus events
Argus Latin America Motor Fuels Conference
Don't miss the Argus Latin America Motor Fuels Conference, a key event during the Argus Latin America Energy Week in Rio de Janeiro. Join us May 25-26, 2017, at the Sheraton Grand Rio Hotel, which is also the site of Rio Crude Conference.
Latin American motor fuels markets are more dynamic than ever before. Restructuring at Petrobras, market reforms in Mexico and Brazil and a new, protectionist US administration create massive uncertainty – and opportunity.
In its first year, the Argus Latin American Motor Fuels Conference aims to become the most prestigious event in the Latin American refined products industry and brings together renowned leaders who influence this sector. Join us to hear a detailed analysis of the market outlook for gasoline, diesel, ethanol and biodiesel in the region.
Located in the charming city of Rio de Janeiro and covering a broad range of topics about all areas of clean and renewable fuels in Latin America, the conference offers participants a unique opportunity to gain a better understanding of the industry while conducting business with other peers.
Do not miss the chance to network with national and international market players in the industry and gain greater visibility to position your company strategically for success.
Preview of topics:
- How is the world economy expected to fare over the next five years and what are the likely impacts on global refining?
- What to expect from the new US government in terms of ethanol/biodiesel mandates?
- Is the global refining industry capable of producing enough compliant bunker fuel by 2020 and how could this impact the production of clean fuels?
- How has the surge in US crude production impacted trading flows of refined products to Latin America and what lies ahead?
- Will the Mexican Energy Reform impact the country’s refined products market?
- Is the Middle East preparing to deal with growing local demand for refined products?
- Can Brazil recover its position of net ethanol exporter?