View all Argus events
Argus Mexican Refined Products Markets
The Argus Mexican Refined Products Markets Conference is coming back to Houston, October 17-19, 2017.
Mexican energy reform is having a big impact on refined products markets in the Americas.
A year into the program, this conference gathers key market participants to discuss the real-world impact of these historic policy changes.
Join Argus October 17-19 in Houston to examine logistics challenges, existing and planned improvements to infrastructure, legal and tax considerations, as well as other key issues you need to know to maximize profitability and position your organization for success. Network, gain insight and do business at this exciting and timely industry event.
Dr. Aldo Flores Quiroga
Deputy Secretary of Energy for Hydrocarbons
Secretaría de Energía, México
2017 Confirmed Speakers:
- Jesús W. Torres Cantú, Commercial Intelligence Manager, PEMEX Transformación Industrial in México
- David Dennison, Associate Director Co-Products Americas, LyondellBasell
- Dan Gordon, Executive Vice President, Business Development & Strategy, Delek US Holdings
- Eduardo Andrade, Trading Manager and Business Development Latin America, Koch Supply & Trading Mexico
- Francisco Soto, General Director, Bulkmatic Mexico
- Celeste Rebora, Director, Hydrocarbons Projects, TCM
- Jose Miguel Gutierrez, Director, Ferropuerto Midstream Keri
- Rich Byrnes, Chief Port Infrastructure Officer, Port of Houston
- Gary Morgan, Director, Market Analysis, Deep Sea Tankers, Clarksons Platou Shipping Services USA LLC
- Jennifer Fussell, AVP Sales, Chemical & Petroleum, Kansas City Southern
- Ernesto Anguiano Sanchez, Commercial Director, Ferromex
- Ing. Mauricio Arellano Villavicencio, Director de Combustibles, Aeropuertos y Servicios Auxiliares
- Esteban Salas, VP- Refine Products, Windstar LPG Inc.
- Alvaro Efrain Tellez Rangel, Founding Partner, ENIX
- Jose Carlos Femat Romero, Director, ONEXPO
- Oscar A. Lopez Velarde, Partner, Ritch Mueller
- Carlos Yamamoto, President, Yamamoto Consulting
- Jaime Brito, Vice President, Pricing and Market Strategies, Argus
- Mark Babineck, Editor, Argus Petroleum Transportation North America, Argus
- Carla Bass, Editor, Argus Mexico Fuel Markets, Argus
Who should attend:
Managers, Directors, Vice Presidents and C-Suite Executives associated with:
Refining, Strategy, Marketing, Production, Business Development, Sales, End-users, Infrastructure organizations, Transportation, Purchasing, Exports, Supply, Traders, Brokers, Rail, Waterborne, Pipeline, Legal and regulatory, Vendors, and more!
A snapshot of companies that attend:
Bank of America Merrill Lynch · Bulkmatic De Mexico · Calumet San Antonio Refinery · Comision Federal de Electric · Costco Wholesale · Energy Secretariat (SENER) · Hunt Refining Company · INTL FCStone · J.P. Morgan Securities LLC · Kansas City Southern de Mexico · LyondellBasell · Magellan Midstream Partners · Marathon Petroleum Company · Ministry of Finance · Murex LLC · PEMEX · Phillips 66 · Port of Brownsville · Promexico · PT Logistics · Savage Services Corporation · Shell · Tesoro Companies, Inc. · TransCanada Pipelines · Valero · Valero Energy · Watco · World Fuel Services Corporation