An Argus business intelligence service, published weekly
Petroleum Argus provides independent analysis of the latest developments in the oil and gas industry, including corporate strategy and finance, geopolitical issues, investment, mergers and acquisitions, industry events and Opec news.
Download a sample copy
Request a trial
- Global oil and gas markets
- Key weekly oil prices — including North Sea Dated, WTI Cushing, Oman, Dubai, Tapis and the ASCITM index.
- Topical editorials
- Exclusive interviews with key people, including oil ministers
- Regular special reports following Opec and other industry meetings
- Geopolitical issues
- Global oil and gas sector investment trends
- Corporate strategy and developments
- Company news
- Oil market overview with key oil prices for North Sea Dated, WTI Cushing, Oman, Dubai, Tapis and the ASCI index
Petroleum Argus is a flagship intelligence report and has developed an international reputation for providing thought provoking, accurate and prescient opinion on the oil markets.
Petroleum Argus is read by a broad range of decision makers from a variety of companies and state organisations. These include senior staff at banks; national, independent and major oil and gas companies; governments, regulators, trading and broking firms, producers and service providers.
Contact your local office