Energy Argus Petroleum Coke
An Argus market service, published weekly
Energy Argus Petroleum Coke provides transparency in opaque international markets, offering weekly and monthly prices, expert commentary and global market-moving news for fuel-grade petroleum coke.
The service also includes a monthly outlook on anode-grade petroleum coke, as well as up-to-date information on coker and refinery operations.
Request more information about Energy Argus Petroleum Coke
- Fob US Gulf coast
- Fob US West coast
- Fob US midcontinent
- Fob Venezuela
- Cfr China
- Cfr India
- Delivered Brazil
- Delivered Turkey
- Delivered Japan
- Delivered Spanish Mediterranean
- Delivered Northwest Europe
- Weekly prices for global fuel-grade petroleum coke
- Monthly prices for global anode-grade petroleum coke
- Weekly PDF report containing market commentary, news highlights and price snapshots
- Historical pricing and market data
- Daily industry news and market analysis delivered via Argus Direct
- Up-to-date intelligence on coker and refinery operations
- Easy-to-read graphs and charts
- Market appropriate methodology
The Energy Argus Petroleum Coke service provides key prices and commentary with a global perspective on crude, refined products, coal, freight, emissions, power and natural gas markets. Other benefits include petroleum coke and coal pricing indexes, coker information and global consumption data.
Subscribers to this service include cement makers, traders, refiners, power generators, steel makers and aluminium manufacturers.
Learn more about the Energy Argus Petroleum Coke methodology
Download a sample copy
Request a trial
Contact your local office