|07:00 - 08:30
||Registration and Breakfast
|08:30 - 08:40
|08:40 - 09:15
||Keynote Address - The Future of North America’s Refining Sector
How will future federal policies, feedstock economics and new marine fuel specifications impact the refining sector? What are the global opportunities for US refined products?
Dan Romasko, President and Chief Executive Officer, Motiva Enterprises LLC
|09:15 - 09:30
|09:30 - 10:00
||Fireside Chat - The Impact of Oil Exports and Changing Infrastructure Needs on the Midstream Sector
What opportunities have US oil exports created for the midstream sector? What infrastructure is still needed to best move oil from producing basins to export terminals? Will foreign investors become involved in transportation projects in the US to help expedite larger export volumes?
Robert Barnes, SVP Commercial - Crude Oil, Magellan
|10:00 - 10:30
|10:30 - 11:30
||Session 5: Evolving Crude Export Infrastructure and Port Developments
- Export infrastructure developments: What new terminal expansion projects will come to fruition? How many barrels of crude can the US Gulf Coast sustainably export per day? What are the different advantages in exporting from Corpus Christi, Port of Houston and Port Arthur? What other ports and export locations might develop in the coming years?
- Increasing crude exports on port developments and traffic: How have increasing crude exports impacted port traffic and demurrage times? How has strong production from the Permian and Eagle Ford impacted export growth? What developments is the port investing in to more efficiently move crude oil to global markets?
Brent Secrest, Senior Vice President, Enterprise Products
Jarl Pederson, Chief Commercial Officer, Port of Corpus Christi
|11:30 - 12:30
Session 6: Moving Crude to Market – Pipeline expansions and global shipping economics
- Piping the Permian and Canadian developments: What expansion projects are in the works to move crude from the Permian to Houston, Cushing and Corpus Christi? What is the status of the Keystone? What is the future of pipeline capacity out of Western Canada and how will this impact rail transportation?
- Global freight rates and shipping economics: What is the outlook for freight rates from the Gulf Coast and Corpus Christi to Europe, Asia and Latin America? How are US crude exports disrupting traditional trade patterns? Will the rise of a backhaul help or hinder the supply and demand balance?
Adam Bedard, Chief Executive Officer, ARB Midstream
Vivek Srivastava, Director of Tanker Research, SSY Consultancy & Research
|12:30 - 13:30
|13:30 - 14:00
||Presentation: The Evolving Role of the US Gulf Coast and the Impact on Crude Pricing
How are market dynamics impacting crude pricing and what is the evolving role of the US Gulf coast as a global benchmark?
Dr. Phil Verleger, Owner and President, PKVerleger LLC and Visting Fellow, Colorado School of Mines
|14:00 - 15:00
||Session 7: US Refining Considerations and the Future of the Fuels Market
- Global refined products demand: How will China and India’s refining sectors impact US product supply? Will the US emerge as Mexico’s main supply source? What other regions might emerge as demand centers?
- The future of the transportation fuels mix: The global transportation sector is continuing to evolve to meet increasing emissions standards. What might this mean for diesel and gasoline demand? When will we see an increase in consumer adoption of electric, natural gas and renewable diesel vehicles?
Joseph Israel, CEO, Par Petroleum
Ed Arnold, Senior Consultant, Argus
|15:00 - 15:30
||Closing Address: Looking Forward - The Global Crude Picture
Will OPEC, Shale, and Peak Demand Keep Oil Prices Stable Indefinitely?
Speaker: Robert McNally, Founder and President, Rapidan Energy Group
||Closing Remarks and Conference Concludes
|17:00 - 19:00
||Carl McCain Winter Cocktail Reception
Complimentary for all conference delegates