The asphalt industry continues to be an ever changing market and 2018 is proving to be no different. Asphalt is cheaper to produce, raising demand in regions and setting the stage for a trickledown effect to all aspects of the industry. Refiners are increasing operating rates, running lighter crudes and are faced with upcoming shifts in regulations among other key challenges. With all of these looming questions, how can you best position your organization for success in 2018 and beyond?
Join over 200 industry colleagues at our 11th anniversary of the Argus Americas Asphalt Summit to discuss how to maximize profits as well as do business at this annual industry event. This three-day conference includes numerous opportunities for networking as well as informative leadership sessions.
- Asphalt supply and demand
- Crude slate changes and refinery economics
- Project funding and financial challenges
- Product transportation, storage and logistics
- Highway funding and economic outlook
- RAP and RAS impact on hot mix quality
- Latin American asphalt markets
- Supply, demand and quality of roofing asphalt
…and much more
2018 Speaker Faculty Includes:
- Governor Ed Rendell, Former Pennsylvania Governor and Co- Chair, Building America’s Future
- Austin Miller, Chief Operating Officer, World Oil Refining & Terminals
- Mo Rahman, P.E, Director of Tech Services and Chemical Purchasing, Alon Asphalt Company
- Laurand Lewandowski, Director, Asphalt Innovation, Owens Corning
- Karl Zipf, Chief Chemist, Materials & Research, Delaware Department of Transportation
- Bill Lee, PhD, Terminal Manager, Century Asphalt
- Ross Poland, Ph.D., Technical Service Mgr, Fuel Additives, Baker Hughes
- John Harper, President, Wiregrass Construction
- Dan Gallagher, COO, Gallagher Asphalt, Chairman, NAPA
- Raymundo Benitez, President, Mexican Asphalt Association
- Gabriel Hernandez; Ph.D., Asphalt Leader-Americas, Dynasol
- George Reddin, Managing Director, FMI Capital Advisors, Inc.
- Flavio Vianna, General Manager, Bitunel Asfaltos
- Allen Smith, Managing Partner, Asphalt Sourcing Alliance
- Al Palmer, Technical Director, Kleen Performance Products
- Edward Arnold, Senior Consultant, Argus
- Nasreen Tasker, Vice President, Asphalt, Argus
- And others to be announced soon!
Who should attend?
Managers, directors, vice presidents and c-suite from:
- Producers, refiners and material suppliers
- Dealers and manufacturers
- Industry services professionals
- State, county, township, municipal and other DOT government officials
- Contractors, engineers, foremen and other construction professionals