View all Argus events
Argus North American Natural Gas Markets
Houston's Leading Natural Gas Conference!
Add to you calendar
The 2018 Argus North American Natural Gas Conference returns to Houston, May 21 - 23! Join 200 of your peers from across the natural gas supply chain for networking and market insight on the natural gas markets!
NEW - Keynote speaker:
Alan Armstrong, President and Chief Executive Officer, Williams
What to expect for 2018:
- Insight from 20+ industry speakers! This year's program will focus on North American natural gas supply, global demand and competition, the impact of US regulatory policy on market dynamics, pricing outlooks, an update on Mexico's gas market and much more.
- LNG pre-conference workshop: Join us for an in-depth, pre-conference workshop on the global LNG market! Hear perspectives on future LNG supply and demand, global competition, moving LNG to market, export terminals and more.
- Numerous networking opportunities: Receptions, lunches and breaks will provide you with the opportunity to meet new contacts and reconnect with your peers!
View the program
More to be announced. Check-back for updates.
- Steve Woodward, Senior Vice President, Business Development, Antero Resources
- Geoff Street, Director de Comercialización, Tenaska Gas de México
- Dena Wiggins, President and CEO, NGSA
- Matthew Hoza, Senior Energy Analyst, BTU Analytics
- Representative from Clean Energy Fuels Corp.
- Trevor Sikorski, Head of Natural Gas and Carbon Research, Energy Aspects
- Nina Fahy, Head of North American Natural Gas, Energy Aspects
- Matthew Hong, Director of Research, Power and Gas, Morning Star
- David Givens, Head of Natural Gas and Power Services, North America, Argus
- Steve Weber, Vice President, Petrochemical Consulting, Argus
Who you will meet:
- Natural gas producers
- Natural gas buyers including: Utilities, refiners, industrials and manufacturers
- Pipeline and infrastructure companies
- Natural gas marketers and traders
- LNG market participants
- Banks and financial institutions
Companies who attend:
Boardwalk Pipeline Partners
Brasovan Group LLC
CIMA Energy LTD.
Columbia Energy Exchange
Commercial Solutions Pro
Commodity Weather Group
Dow Chemical Company
Energias del Caribe
Energy Deal Solutions LLC
Energy Secretariat (SENER)
EQT Energy, llc
Ernst & Young LLP
JBS USA Food Company
JX NIPPON OIL & ENERGY
Kindle Energy / Blackstone
LINN Energy LLC
Lyondell Chemical Co.
MEP Solutions, LLC
Municipal Energy Resources
Muse, Stancil & Co.
Oil Gas Field Trade
Pacific Summit Energy LLC
Primus Green Energy
Santa Fe Gas
Sidley Austin LLP
Southern Company Gas
Texas Retail Energy -Walmart
Walmart Stores, Inc.
WhiteBoard Advisory Partners
ZE PowerGroup Inc.