View all Argus events
Argus Specialty Metals Week
Attend Argus Specialty Metals Week for insight into the Battery Metals and Rare Earths market. Two, in-depth tracks will help you plan your business as the rise of Electric Vehicles takes off!
Track 1 - Battery Metals: The rapid development of electric vehicles has driven demand for lithium-ion battery metals and the materials that goes into producing it. Understand how the raw materials supply chain will cope to meet increasing demand
Track 2 - Rare Earths: Understand the outlook for rare earths supply, end product demand, navigating supply chain concerns, the future of rare earths substitutions and much more!
Register early and save 500!
- Two unique conference tracks, Battery Metals and Rare Earths, for one low price
- Access to speaker presentations and top market information from leading analysts
- Government rates and group discounts for three or more delegates from the same company. Register early
- Access to Argus business intelligence and methodology for new price assessments in the battery metals space
- Group discount for hotel accommodations at the Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa
- All meals during conference hours, plus cocktail receptions and scheduled shuttle to the Las Vegas Strip
What delegates say
A world class event that provides an ideal setting for peer engagement
Peter Landi, Engineering & Operations Manager, Molycorp Minerals, LLC
Good insights into all parts of the marketplace
Don Lay, CEO, Medallion Resources
Great atmosphere, focused discussions, well organized
Randy MacGillivray, VP Project Development, Ucore
A great deal of useful information presented in a manner designed for attendees familiar with the industry that is understandable for non-scientists
Elsworth Dickson, Editor-in-Chief, Resource World Magazine