View all Argus events
Fertilizer Latino Americano conference
CRU, in conjunction with Argus FMB, will be hosting the Fertilizer Latino Americano Conference on 25-27 January 2017 in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Fertilizer Latino Americano (FLA) brings together senior decision makers from the biggest fertilizer buyers and manufacturers in Latin America. This leading annual industry event attracts 600+ delegates from over 50 countries (representing over 300 organisations) and offers a major networking platform to those involved in the Latin American fertilizer industry.
Why should you attend?
• Examine trends in fertilizer consumption across Latin America and identify the highest growth markets
Don’t miss the opportunity to join senior decision makers from the biggest fertilizer buyers and manufacturers in Latin America at FLA 2017.
• Assess the impact of Latin American demand on global trade in nitrogen, phosphates and potash
• Analyse fertilizer supply and demand in Brazil and the outlook for imports
• Examine changes in the crop portfolio in Latin America and identify new product formulations required
• Network with decision-makers from across the supply chain
To be kept up-to-date on the conference or for further information please email CRU.
View the 2016 conference photos here
Simultaneous translation English/Spanish/Portuguese | Traducción simultánea inglés/portugués/español | Tradução simultânea inglês/espanhol/português
For more information on the Fertilizer Latino Americano Conference and Exhibition please contact CRU at:
+44 (0) 20 7903 2444