Attend the Argus Canadian NGL & Petrochemical Summit and get the market insight you need to plan your business. Gather with organizations representing petrochemicals, pipelines, producers, traders, brokers, risk managers, analysts, government, banks and many others to hear the latest developments on the market. Network and do business at the premier event designed for Canadian NGLs and Petrochemicals.
Keynote Speaker announced:
The Honourable Margaret McCuaig-Boyd, Alberta Minister of Energy
As Minister of Energy, McCuaig-Boyd has helped spearhead key initiatives such as the successful launch of Alberta’s Modernized Royalty Framework, increasing market access for oil and natural gas, and growing private investment in the value-added sector to help secure Alberta’s future through a more diversified energy economy. Read full bio
*Keynote will take place on the Pre-confernece day, Wednesday, May 2 at 2:00 PM
Book by March 23 and save $300!
2018 speakers include:
- Jamie Fisher, Director Energy Exports, AltaGas
- James Cairns, Vice President Petroleum and Chemicals, CN Rail
- Jean-Denis Charlebois, Director, National Energy Board
- Dean Setoguchi, Senior Vice President Liquids Business Unit, Keyera
- Representative, Inter Pipeline
- Lynette Tremblay, Manager of Government Relations, Alberta's Industrial Heartland
- Steve Weber, Vice President Petrochemicals, Argus
- Deacon Shorr, President, Libra Fearnley
- Paige Morse, Vice President Propylene, Argus
- Ajey Chandra, Vice President, Muse Stancil
- Dave Tulk, Partner, Gas Processing Management Inc. (GPMi)
- Ing. Luis Landeros, Presidente del Consejo, LPGas Distributors Association
- Amy Strahan, Editor Petrochemicals, Argus
...and more to be announced soon!