View all Argus events
The Argus Canadian NGL Markets conference returns to Calgary in May 2017
The Argus Canadian NGL & Petrochemical Summit returns to Calgary and is part of Argus Canada Week. Gather with the Canadian energy industry for a week of market insight and networking.
Organizations representing petrochemicals, pipelines, producers, traders, brokers, risk managers, analysts, government, banks and many others will attend to hear the latest developments on the market. Network and do business at the premier event designed for Canadian NGLs and Petrochemicals.
Preview of topics include:
- Propane exports: Canadian supply in the international market
- PDH facilities: Fractionation capacity and consumption of domestic supply
- Petrochemical demand: Future of ethylene exports
- West coast infrastructure: Terminal projects and export advantages
- Eastern Canadian supply: Impact of new pipelines coming online
- Logistics: Outlook for rail capacity and supply chain challenges
... and much more!
Last year's event featured speakers including:
The Honourable Margaret McCuaig-Boyd, Alberta Energy Minister
Shigeo Ishikawa, Executive Vice President, ENEOS Globe Corporation
Peter Kaestner, Vice President - Feedstocks, Reliance Holdings USA
Stay tuned for exciting program announcements as we head into 2018!