Argus Biodiesel China 2018 will be held over 28-29 March 2018 in Beijing, China. Expect to meet global participants for half a day of networking in a laid-back setting and one day of market discussions.
- 1½-day event — half day of networking, pre-registration and exhibition and one day of conference discussions
- Theme of the event centres on the UCO market and the economics of its rising popularity
- A truly bilingual conference featuring Chinese-English simultaneous translation catering to international and Chinese audiences
- Meeting rooms available for business interactions in a private setting
28 March - Pre-registration, exhibition and cocktails
Join us for half a day of registration, exhibition and networking. It is the ideal opportunity for technology providers to display their latest innovative developments, either in the form of a showcase or a short public address. It is also the perfect time for participants to make business interactions over drinks and canapes.
29 March - Conference day
- Global landscape of biodiesel, feedstock preferences and key markets
- From palm oil to UCO? Changing government policies contribute to the sudden rise in UCO interest
- Pricing economics of UCO and its impact on price and trade of UCO methyl ester and hydrotreated vegetation oil (HVO) biodiesel
- Key UCO demand centres — self- sufficiency and import capacity
- China’s UCO market: Exports, domestic use and growth potential
|Liu Shu Tong
- Feedstock producers and collectors — palm oil and UCO
- Waste-based bio-refiners
- HVO biodiesel producers
- HVO technology providers
- Shipping — biodiesel and feedstocks
Participating companies include:
Sassax, Infinite Transportation, Green Panel, CH Oleochemicals, Homcay, Alcotra Singapore, Sunoil Biodiesel, Hebei Jinhao, AAA Oils & Fats, Iberia Bioenergy, SCB & Associates, Mabanaft, Shell, Bio Rotterdam, S&P Global Platts, Count Renewables Trading, Sanju Biofuel, Hunan Hongjing Logistics, Beijing Changling International Trading北京, ACT Commodities, Hebei Jingu Renewable Energy, Hubei Tianji Bioenergy Technology Development, Sichuan Shang Tan New Energy Technology Development, Louis Dreyfus Commodities Asia, Repsol, ISCC, Greenea, Chant Oil, UCO Trading, Eni Spa and Trading, Shanghai Motion ECO, China Industry Biodiesel Association, STIN Group, Biotrasia, Alpha Biofuels, FatHopes Energy, Bloomberg, Guangzhou Institute of Energy Conversion, Hefei Energy Research Institute
Get your questions answered at Argus Biodiesel China 2018.
For more information or registration information, please contact Kiara Zhong
+65 6496 9926