Chinese New Year 2 plus 1 special promotion! Sign up as a group of two and receive the third registration for free.
**Promotion is valid until 18 February 2018 and offered for the first 20 registrations. Promotion is valid only if all attendees are from the same company.
Contact Kiara Zhong
- For registration and group bookings enquiries
- To receive updates on the 2018 conference
- Fees include participation in all sessions/panel discussions, conference luncheons/receptions, coffee breaks and one set of conference documentation per person.
- Travel and accommodation costs not included
- 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST) is applicable to all Singapore based companies in Singapore
- Registration feeds are subject to prevailing government tax
Argus takes compliance with antitrust law seriously. The purpose of Argus Biodiesel China 2018 is to discuss the developments in used cooking oil (UCO) market. The conference sessions will follow the agenda as circulated.
Argus reminds all participants of the need to be mindful of the requirement to comply with antitrust and competition laws. There should be no discussion of any matters relating to competition among participants, including discussion of individual prices, rates or market strategies and no exchange of information concerning any other competitive aspect of an individual company’s operation. Should any participant to this conference attempt to initiate a discussion with other participants on any of these matters, we recommend that other participants end the conversation immediately and at all times act in accordance with their own antitrust compliance policies and all applicable laws.