CMW Week 2016: Antimony Conference
The global antimony industry has undergone several rounds of downward price adjustments amid plentiful global supply and weaker demand, sending prices lower compared with this time last year. Buyers and sellers expect the antimony market to bottom out soon, especially in light of the recent rebound driven by producers and traders.
There is an increased tendency for global consumers to deal with Chinese producers directly, rather than through traders. A new trend is also emerging for antimony producers to become more reluctant to agree deals at prices below their expectations, while smaller antimony smelters are finding it more difficult to meet delivery requests in the absence of easy access to adequate feedstock supplies.
China remains both the largest producer and consumer of antimony minerals and also the largest exporter of antimony products such as ingot and ATO. Despite weaker demand growth, trading opportunities still abound.
How will the global antimony market play out in 2016-17 and how can the global antimony community engage with the Chinese antimony industry?
With stricter mining regulations and quota management being put in place in China, how is the supply picture developing and what does the future hold for traders, producers and buyers of antimony products?
Is China’s “supply side reform” (供给侧改革) a silver bullet to solve the industry’s fundamental problem of an imbalance between supply and demand?
What are the emerging opportunities from new antimony applications?
Download the brochure
Why should delegates attend CMW Antimony Conference
- Meet with Chinese and international antimony miners and producers, traders and industrial users, as well as analysts
- Share experiences with fellow market participants and find out how to manage business operations in a slow market
- Discover the impact of China’s latest non-ferrous metal industry policies on the global supply chain
- Learn about the latest market development and trends in the global antimony industry
- Build relationships with major producers of minor metals for investment and business development opportunities
- Hear updates on key industry developments from leading market participants