View all Argus events
Register to meet key buyers in Asia
Register online or download the brochure
Standard Registration Rate: USD 1800
** Local rates are available for companies that are wholly owned and registered in China. Please contact us for more details.
Conference fee includes:
- Day pass to participate in all sessions on both conference days
- Cocktail reception on 31st March 2016
- Networking lunches on 31 March and 1st April 2016
- Refreshment breaks during all conference days
- One set of conference documentation
* Travel, accommodation and visa costs are not included in the conference fee.
* Registration fees are subject to the prevailing government tax.
For conference terms and conditions, please click here
If you have any queries please contact:
+65 6496 9922
Antitrust compliance reminder
Argus takes compliance with antitrust law seriously. The purpose of China-Russia Oil and Gas 2015 is to provide participants with deeper insights into cross-border oil and gas trading opportunities between China and Russia. The conference sessions will follow the agenda as circulated.
Argus reminds all participants of the need to be mindful of the requirement to comply with antitrust and competition laws. There should be no discussion of any matters relating to competition among participants, including discussion of individual prices, rates or market strategies and no exchange of information concerning any other competitive aspect of an individual company’s operation. Should any participant to this conference attempt to initiate a discussion with other participants on any of these matters, we recommend that other participants end the conversation immediately and at all times act in accordance with their own antitrust compliance policies and all applicable laws.