Argus Added Value Fertilizers Asia is a new one-day conference focused on the specialties and enhanced efficiency fertilizers which can add the most value to Asian crops and Asian companies.
The market for fertilizers which offer better nutrient use efficiency (NUE) - and therefore higher yields and return on fertilizer investment for farmers – is growing fast. At this conference you can examine the size of the market in Asia, hear the latest agronomic research driving new product development and network with potential customers, suppliers and partners in this sector.
At the conference you will meet attendees from across the supply chain who are involved with slow and controlled release fertilizers, specialties, water solubles, micronutrients, foliar fertilizers and biostimulants.
See who you could meet at the conference here
You will benefit from a balance of technical and scientific content in addition to commercial and business growth assessments of this region.
Why you should attend:
- You can assess global developments in the enhanced efficiency and specialty markets to help grow your business in Asia
- Hear about the latest products and technical innovations
- If you want to promote your product range in Asia the conference provides a great platform to do this
- Assess how the Zero Growth Policy and increasing emphasis on NUE in China will support growth of added value products
- Meet distributors and develop your distribution channels across Asia
2018 Confirmed speakers:
- Kevin Moran, Chief Technology Officer, Kingenta
- Ping He, Ph.D, Professor in Plant Nutrition and Fertilizers and Director, IPNI China
- Krish Shanmuga, Global Market R&D Manager - Agricultural Specialties, Solvay
- Matthew Carabott, Head Agronomist Asia, EuroChem Agro Asia
- Ming Xian Fan, Ph.D, Director, China Program, ZNI, International Zinc Association
- Juan Benavente, Business Manager, Asia-Pacific, Tradecorp
- Wilson Boardman, Managing Director, Micromix Plant Health Ltd
- Dr Venkatesh Devanur, Managing Director, Agri Life – India
Argus Asia Fertilizer 2018, 11-13 April
The conference is being held alongside the 14th annual Argus Asia Fertilizer 2018. The conference attracts 500+ market players with representation from 54 countries from 300+ companies
, and is the no.1 event for finding new opportunities and new contacts in the Asian fertilizer market.
You can take advantage of special prices for attending both events – saving you up to $495 off the combined price.
Take a look at what Argus Asia Fertilizer offers you.
|Attendee by country
You can meet the following companies at the conference:
OCP, Mosaic Fertilizers, IPNI China, Kingenta International, Koch Agronomic Services, Rio Tinto Trading, GUIZHOU CHANHEN CHEMICAL CORPORATION, Hubei E-zhong Ecological Engineering, HUBEI XIANGYUN (GROUP) CHEMICAL, Hubei Xinyangfeng Fertilizer, ICL Investment, CHENGDU NITORA AGROTECH, China Nitrogen Fertilizer Industry Association, China Phosphate Fertilizer Industry Association, International Zinc Association, Jiangsu Linggu, Agri Life – India, China Pigeon Chemical, Coromandel International Limited, EuroChem Agro Asia, Felda Agricultural Services, Fertisul (BeiJing) Limited, China Phosphate Fertilizer Industry Association, Potash Branch of China Inorganic Salt Industry Association, Luobupo - Wengfu Group, MERRYCORN PTE, Micromix Plant Health, Mitsui & Co and many more…
For further information on Argus Added Value Fertilizer 2018, please contact us using the details below:
+44 20 7780 4340