View all Argus events
Register 3 or more to receive a group discount
- Early bird discount ends on 15 April 2016
- Group discounts are available. Contact us for more details.
- All participants are invited to the evening drinks reception on 1 June
- Travel, accommodation and visa costs are not included in the conference fee.
- A 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST) is applicable to all Singapore based companies for Singapore venue. Alternatively, registration fees are subject to the prevailing government tax.
For conference terms and conditions, please click here
If you have any queries please contact:
+65 6496 9989
Argus takes compliance with antitrust law seriously. The purpose of Argus DeWitt MTBE and Methanol Conference 2016 is to discuss on the evolving MTBE , methanol and gasoline markets. The conference sessions will follow the agenda as circulated.
Argus reminds all participants of the need to be mindful of the requirement to comply with antitrust and competition laws. There should be no discussion of any matters relating to competition among participants, including discussion of individual prices, rates or market strategies and no exchange of information concerning any other competitive aspect of an individual company’s operation. Should any participant to this conference attempt to initiate a discussion with other participants on any of these matters, we recommend that other participants end the conversation immediately, and at all times act in accordance with their own antitrust compliance policies and all applicable laws.