Argus Rare Earths Asia 2018 is making a comeback this year and will be held in Guangzhou China on the 12-13 June 2018. This event will feature large-scale participation from global rare earths producers all the way to end product manufacturers especially from the permanent magnet sector. This will also be a great platform for stakeholders in the rare earths industry to congregate and discuss these upcoming trends and challenges not to mention connecting investors with decision makers in the rare earths sector.
The future prospects for rare earths markets will be a key topic of debate at Argus Rare Earths Asia 2018. In partnership with Chinese Chamber of Commerce of Metals, Minerals and Chemicals Importers and Exporters, the conference will also explore the economics behind the global supply chain, emerging opportunities from downstream applications, evolving demand from consumers as well as the dynamics of China’s rare earths market.
Argus Rare Earths Asia 2018 in Guangzhou China this 12-13 June will be addressing:
- The impact of Belt and Road initiative to global rare earths market
- To what extend will China’s environmental and mining policies impact global rare earth supply?
- Will US policies on boosting and securing rare earths production be sufficient to threaten China?
- What are the true drivers of future rare earths markets, in light of rapidly evolving technological advancements across the globe?
- Future outlook of electric vehicle and permanent magnet industry
- Trends in new rare earths applications
Why you should attend the event?
- Argus Rare Earth Conferences attract over 100 delegates annually from global producers, traders, consumers and others
- Gain access to the premier market intelligence that helps you shape your business decisions
- Discover the latest trends from China’s key market players and associations
- Meet major global players including producers and consumers from primary sectors of key application
Past Event Speakers:
- Nigel Tunna, Vice President, Metals, Argus
- Joanne Jia, Vice President, Hangzhou Permanent Magnet Group
- Euan Saddon, Analyst, Argus
- Chen Feng, Chairman, China Chamber of Commerce of Metals, Minerals &Chemicals Importers & Exporters
- Chen Zhanheng, Deputy General Secretary, Association of China Rare Earth Industry
- Eric Tizon, Maboumine ProjectDevelopment Manager, ERAMET
- Shri D. Singh, Chairman & Managing Director, Indian Rare Earth Ltd
- Zhao Lili, Vice General Manager, China National Nonferrous Metals I/E Jiangsu Company
- Josh Wright, Independent Minerals Consultant, Rowton Consolidated Ltd
- Shigeo Nakamura, President, Advanced Material Japan Corp
- Nabeel A Mancheri, Marie Curie Fellow, Institute of Environmental Sciences (CML), Leiden University
- Tang Yin Xuan, General Manager, Hangzhou Daming Fluorescent Material Co.Ltd
- Gao Wei, General Manager, Shanghai Huaming Gona Rare Earth New Materials
Join Argus and other senior level market participants to network and do business at the event of the year
For more information, please contact us:
+65 6496 9926