View all Argus events
Argus Added Value Fertilizers Europe 2018 | 12-14 February | Madrid
Developing enhanced efficiency and speciality fertilizers to maximise crop yields and business growth
The first Argus Added Value Fertilizers Europe will take place on 12-14 February in Madrid, Spain.
The added value fertilizers market is growing rapidly in Europe - the new conference is dedicated to specific crops, products and people in the European market and will offer a balance of technical and scientific content alongside access to commercial and business opportunities in this region.
At the conference you will meet attendees from across the fertilizer supply chain - this event covers all kinds of enhanced efficiency and specialty products, including water solubles, slow and controlled release, foliars, micronutrients, biostimulants – in short, any product which has an added component to increase its efficacy compared to ‘straight’ fertilizers.
What you will get at Argus Added Value Fertilizers Europe:
- An event focused specifically on European crops, soils and the structure of the supply chain in this region
- Access to an excellent network of European distributors who are looking to handle the latest products
- Find new sales opportunities and increase your market share
- Hear forecasts for the European market, including product trends and developments
- Plenty of networking opportunities for you to develop your distribution line
You can now view the 2018 brochure for further information about the conference.
You will hear from the following speakers:
You can now view the full programme here
- Kevin Moran, Chief Technology Officer, Kingenta
- Ricardo Serra, Vice President – ASAJA l Member of the European Social and Economic Committee, ASAJA Spanish Association of Young Farmers
- José Nolasco Bethencourt, Marketing and R&D Director, Tradecorp
- Rolf Härdter, Head of Global Agronomic Services, K+S KALI
- Paul Mullins, Vice President, European Biostimulants Industry Council (EBIC)
- Rafael De Tomas, International Manager, AGRITECNO FERTILIZANTES
- and many more industry experts...
We will be working with the following industry experts to develop the conference programme. Their knowledge spans across the fertilizer supply chain and will be a great attribute for the new event.
2018 Advisory Board:
The new conference follows the success of Argus Added Value Fertilizers USA 2017 which took place in Miami earlier this year, see further details here.
Marketing and R&D Director
UK Fertiliser Manager
Chief Technology Officer
Gonzaga Ruiz de Gauna Gutiérrez
Manager - Technological Platform for Plant Biotechnology
Principal, Potash & Fertilizers
Development & Application Manager Horticulture
For more information about Argus Added Value Fertilizers Europe, please contact us using the details below:
+44 (0) 20 7780 4340
Argus’s knowledge of all aspects of the fertilizer market stretches across our conference, editorial and consulting teams. Our Europe Fertilizer conference has for 30 years been the number one meeting place for the region’s commodity fertilizer trade – and this new conference will attract the relevant producers and distributors in our existing network, as well as specialist companies driving new product developments in added value fertilizers.