View all Argus events
Join Argus Africa Roads 2018
|2 day pass (Conference only)
(7 - 8 March)
3 day pass (Conference + Technical Focus Day)
(6 - 8 March)
- 2 or 3 day pass to participate in all relevant conference sessions
- 3 day pass includes access to a pre-conference Technical Focus Day on 6 March
- Networking lunch, refreshment breaks on all conference days booked
- 2 day pass includes access to the networking drinks reception at the close of proceedings on 7 March
- 3 day pass includes access to the networking drinks reception at the close of proceedings on 6 and 7 March
- One set of conference documentation for conference days booked
* Travel and accommodation are not included in the conference fee. View the full terms and conditions here.
For registration and group bookings enquiries for the Argus Africa Roads 2018 conference, please contact us:
+44 (0) 20 7780 4341
Antitrust compliance reminder
Argus takes compliance with antitrust law seriously. The purpose of the Argus Africa Roads 2018 conference is to provide participants with a high-level update on the developments in the bitumen market.
Argus reminds all participants of the need to be mindful of the requirement to comply with antitrust and competition laws. There should be no discussion of any matters relating to competition among participants, including discussion of individual prices, rates or market strategies and no exchange of information concerning any other competitive aspect of an individual company’s operation. Should any participant to this conference attempt to initiate a discussion with other participants on any of these matters, we recommend that other participants end the conversation immediately, and at all times act in accordance with their own antitrust compliance policies and all applicable laws.