Now in its eighth year, the Argus European LPG Markets conference is the premier event for exploring developments in the LPG industry. The conference provides a unique platform to understand global trading dynamics, supply and demand trends, and the changing shipping and storage landscape.
170+ key representatives from across the supply chain unite for discussions that shape the future of the LPG industry; from suppliers, distributors and end-users, to the autogas and petrochemical industries.
Register now at the Early Bird rate and save €200
| Click here to download your copy
Inside the brochure you will find:
- The full speaker line-up and agenda
- Details about the pre-conference focus day
- Who you can expect to meet at this year's event
- Sponsorship and exhibition opportunities
- Registration information and available discounts
- Ildefonso E. Sánchez-Romo, Global Head of LPG, Naphtha & Petrochemicals Trading, Repsol
- Ernst Brandstaetter, General Manager, SHV Gas Supply & Risk Management
- Diogo Barros, Head of LPG Bulk Business, Galp
- Rebecca Ball, Director, Greengear Global
- Nick Black, Vice President of LPG, Argus
- Christophe Casabonne, Global Energy Management, Co-Head NGLs, ENGIE
- Borut Sočič, Head of LPG Development, Petrol Slovenia
- Joe Duffy, Principal, Petrochemicals Consulting, EMEA, Argus
- David-Arthur Nabet, LPG trader, LUKOIL Pan-Americas
- Lilian Alexandru, General Manager, Rompetrol Gas
- David Appleton, Senior LPG Analyst, Argus Consulting
- Nicola Williams, Director, Clarksons Platou
- Francesco Franchi, President & CEO, Costiero Gas Livorno
- Francis Osborne, Head of forecasting, Crude Oil and Refined Products, Argus Consulting
- Rob Shuttleworth, CEO, UKLPG
- Thomas Carlisle, Gas Analyst, Gibsons Shipbrokers
- Joel Pedessac, General Manager, French Committee of Butane and Propane
- Cécile Nourigat, Autogas Manager, AEGPL
- Kristen Mueller, Senior LPG & LNG Analyst, Argus
Register by Friday 22 September and save €200 with the Early Bird rate
Highlights for 2017 include
- Eastern Europe, Turkey, the Middle East and South and Southeast Asia-focused sessions: A spotlight on those countries providing the greatest investment opportunities in the LPG industry. Do not miss the opportunity to gain a wider view of market trends and the overall market outlook.
- More sessions focused on specific fuels: A chance to hear expert case studies and join practical debates as we take a closer look at butane, propane and ethane.
- Six-in-a-Row networking game: This year we are taking the speed networking opportunity up a notch! Join a fast-paced, meet-and-greet, fact finding mission with fellow delegates, with prizes for the winners!
If you have any questions about this year's Argus European LPG Markets 2017, please get in touch:
+44 (0) 20 7780 4341