Registration and Coffee
||Conference Producer’s Welcome
Tonika Campbell, Conference Producer, Argus Conferences
Chairman's opening remarks
Nick Black, Vice President of LPG, Argus
||Crude Oil Pricing and LPG Pricing: A General Picture
Francis Osborne, Head of forecasting, Crude Oil and Refined Products, Argus Consulting
- Crude oil price overview and outlook
- Eastern European pricing update: How is this affecting activity in the Black Sea and Mediterranean region?
- Assessing how crude oil weighs on LPG pricing: What are the results of this within the shale gas and oil producer price war?
- How will crude price fluctuation affect demand and supply?
Demand vs. Production: A Reflection of the Current Market
- Assessing product availability in Europe: Eastern Europe vs. the Mediterranean region
- Finding the right product at the right price: Will the US remain the price setter?
- A trader’s perspective: Arbitrage in the current market
- New LPG terminals: How that will this effect pricing
David-Arthur Nabet, LPG trader, LUKOIL Pan-Americas
The Off Grid Commercial Market in Britain: Challenges and Opportunity
- British market growth in commercial LPG sales
- LPG’s benefits and appeal versus oil
- Industry’s response and raising awareness
- The digital campaign: Joining forces and working together
- Domestic challenges and government policies
Rob Shuttleworth, Chief Executive, UKLPG
6 in A Row Networking Game
Each attendee will have a card with six numbers, each one allocated to another attendee, find each one and write down three facts about them. Once you have found all six shout 6 in a row! First three to complete their card will receive a prize.
Morning Networking Break
||Market Evolution: The Progression of the European LPG Market
Joel Pedessac, General Manager, French Committee of Butane and Propane
- Analysing current drivers in the European LPG market
- Assessing developments in the US
- Growth of storage
- The future of LPG: A global outlook on new and innovative uses for LPG
||Eastern European LPG: Challenges and Opportunities
Ernst Brandstaetter, General Manager, SHV Gas Supply & Risk Management
- Supply, demand and trade flows in this region
- The rise of LPG in the Ukraine: What impact is this having on the market?
- Assessing the role of the Mediterranean region on the eastern European market
- Developments in Russian production and exports
- Policy, regulation and taxation update
Panel Discussion LPG Storage Capacity, Shipping and Infrastructure
Panellist: Ernst Brandstaetter, General Manager, SHV Gas Supply & Risk Management
- Transportation restrictions in eastern Europe
- Capacity in western Europe
- The Panama Canal expansion
- The growing need to shift source of supply over summer: What does this mean for storage?
- Growing competition from the US: Does Europe have enough storage facilities to compete with the US
Panellist: Guray Isikguner, LPG import manager, OMV Petrol Ofisi
||An Overview of Autogas in Italy
Francesco Franchi, President & CEO, Costiero Gas Livorno
- Autogas consumption and vehicle fleet in Italy
- Assessing autogas injection systems
- Developments in the automotive industry
- An update on governmental incentive policies and political infusions on gas systems
|Assessing the Developments of Autogas in the Balkan Peninsula
Lilian Alexandru, General Manager, Rompetrol Gas
- Autogas overview in the Balkan region
- Increasing competition from electric vehicles: Measuring LPG car emissions to demonstrate the benefits of autogas
||Innovation and Development of LPG in the Petrochemical Industry
Ildefonso E. Sánchez-Romo, Global Head of LPG, Naphtha & Petrochemicals Trading, Repsol
- Petrochemical demand for LPG
- LPG usage in the petrochemical industry
- Petrochemical feedstock dynamics and consumption in crackers
- What does cheap ethane mean for the petrochemical market?
| Afternoon Coffee Break
||Developments in Shale Gas and the Impact on the LPG Industry
Thomas Carlisle, Gas Analyst, Gibsons Shipbrokers
- What does more shale gas mean for export facilities in the US?
- What does the “Trump effect” mean for shale?
- Will the US continue to have an impact on this market?
- What is the outlook for arbitrage?
||Cafe Roundtable Afternoon
Returning for 2017 are the Cafe Roundtables; a format designed to create the environment of a cafe. Sign up to our roundtable sessions with 30 of your peers — places are limited to ensure maximum interaction
Roundtable 1: Developments in the Autogas Market
Led by: Cécile Nourigat, Autogas Manager, AEGPL
Roundtable 2: The Current LPG Shipping Landscape and De-risking Trading Strategies
Led by: Nicola Williams, Director, Clarksons Platou
Roundtable 3: Petrochemical Feedstock Dynamics and Consumption in Crackers
Led by: Joe Duffy, Principal, Petrochemicals Consulting, EAME, Argus Consulting
Roundtable 4: Future Innovations and Developments in Synthetic LPG
Led by: Nikos Xydas,Technical Director, WLPGA
||Roundtable Leaders Conclusions
Chairman's Closing Remarks
Nick Black, Vice President of LPG, Argus
||Networking Drinks Reception