Registration and Coffee
||Conference Producer’s Welcome
Tonika Campbell, Conference Producer, Argus Conferences
Chairman's opening remarks
Nick Black, Vice President of LPG, Argus
||Crude Oil Pricing and LPG Pricing: A General Picture
Francis Osborne, Head of forecasting, Crude Oil and Refined Products, Argus Consulting
- Crude oil price overview and outlook
- Eastern European pricing update: How is this affecting activity in the Black Sea and Mediterranean region?
- Assessing how crude oil weighs on LPG pricing: What are the results of this within the shale gas and oil producer price war?
- How will crude price fluctuation affect demand and supply?
Demand vs. Production: A Reflection of the Current Market
- Assessing product availability in Europe: Eastern Europe vs. the Mediterranean region
- Finding the right product at the right price: Will the US remain the price setter?
- A trader’s perspective: Arbitrage in the current market
- New LPG terminals: How that will this effect pricing
David-Arthur Nabet, LPG trader, LUKOIL Pan-Americas
||Russian LPG Market Overview
- LPG supply and demand outlook
- Overview of petrochemical development in Russia
- Assessing the Russian LPG export potential
Aleksey Markov, Director, Hydrocarbons Feedstock Sales and Marketing, SIBUR
Morning Networking Break
||Market Evolution: The Progression of the French LPG Market
Joel Pedessac, General Manager, French Committee of Butane and Propane
- LPG market evolution in the context of energy transition
- Autogas development in France
- Development of BioLPG: initiative in France
||Autogas: A Mobility Solution for Europe
Cécile Nourigat, Autogas Manager, AEGPL
- State of play in Europe
- EU policy framework overview
- Key success factors
- Obstacles and opportunities
||From Storage Provider to an Industrial Integrated Partner
Nancy De Groof,Regional Director Commercial & Business Development, Oiltanking Europe
- Translating and anchoring client's needs by providing and integrating the best technical and operational tailor-made solutions
- Integrating customer processes
- How to implement safety, accuracy and reliability
Michel Ruttens, Managing Director, Oiltanking Antwerp Gas Terminal NV
|| The Off Grid Commercial Market in Britain: Challenges and Opportunity
Rob Shuttleworth, Chief Executive, UKLPG
- British market growth in commercial LPG sales
- LPG’s benefits and appeal versus oil
- Industry’s response and raising awareness
- The digital campaign: Joining forces and working together
- Domestic challenges and government policies
|Eastern European LPG: Challenges and Opportunities
Ernst Brandstaetter, General Manager, SHV Gas Supply & Risk Management
- Supply, demand and trade flows in this region
- The rise of LPG in the Ukraine: What impact is this having on the market?
- Assessing the role of the Mediterranean region on the eastern European market
- Developments in Russian production and exports
- Policy, regulation and taxation update
||Panel Discussion LPG Storage Capacity, Shipping and Infrastructure
Panellist: Ernst Brandstaetter, General Manager, SHV Gas Supply & Risk Management
- Transportation restrictions in eastern Europe
- Capacity in western Europe
- The Panama Canal expansion
- The growing need to shift source of supply over summer: What does this mean for storage?
- Growing competition from the US: Does Europe have enough storage facilities to compete with the US
Panellist: Guray Isikguner, LPG import manager, OMV Petrol Ofisi
||Innovative, Modular and Flexible Membrane Solutions to Foster LPG
Melodie Norris, Business Development Manager, GTT
- VLGC, innovative designs to comply with IMO 2020 and bring more revenue
- Gravity Based Structure (GBS), modular solutions for near-shore storage
- Floating Power Plant (FPP), flexible solutions for near-shore power
|Afternoon Coffee Break
||Assessing the Developments of Autogas in the Balkan Peninsula
Lilian Alexandru, General Manager, Rompetrol Gas
- Autogas overview in the Balkan region
- Increasing competition from electric vehicles: Measuring LPG car emissions to demonstrate the benefits of autogas
||Innovation and Development of LPG in the Petrochemical Industry
José Manuel Manrique, LPG Trading Manager, Repsol
- Petrochemical demand for LPG
- LPG usage in the petrochemical industry
- Petrochemical feedstock dynamics and consumption in crackers
- What does cheap ethane mean for the petrochemical market?
||Developments in Shale Gas and the Impact on the LPG Industry
Thomas Carlisle, Gas Analyst, Gibsons Shipbrokers
- What does more shale gas mean for export facilities in the US?
- What does the “Trump effect” mean for shale?
- Will the US continue to have an impact on this market?
- What is the outlook for arbitrage?
Chairman's Closing Remarks
Nick Black, Vice President of LPG, Argus
||Networking Drinks Reception