View all Argus events
|| £ GBP
|| € EUR
|| $ USD
|Two day conference
|£ 1,399 + VAT
|€ 1,799 + VAT
|US $ 2,099 + VAT
|Two day conference + Focus Day
|£ 1,799 + VAT
|€ 2,299 + VAT
|US $ 2,799 + VAT
*As the conference is being held in the UK, all delegate tickets are subject to VAT. EU businesses may be able to reclaim VAT charged through their local tax office. Please click here for more information.
Two day pass includes*:
- Two day pass to participate in all conference sessions
- Access to pre-conference drinks reception
- Networking lunches, refreshment breaks on both conference days
- Participation in all conference sessions (not including workshops)
- Networking drinks reception
- One set of conference documentation, including speaker presentations
- Access to the Networking App
In addition, the Focus Day includes*:
- The full pre-conference focus day agenda
- Access to the evening drinks reception on 4 December
* Travel and accommodation are not included in the conference fee.
View the conference booking terms and conditions here.
For group bookings and other registration enquiries, please contact us directly:
+44 (0)20 7780 4341
Antitrust compliance reminder
Argus takes compliance with antitrust law seriously. The purpose of Argus European LPG Markets conference is to provide participants with high-level updates on the developments in supply and distribution of LPG in the European continent, as well as the regulatory and economic environment of key markets. The conference sessions will follow the agenda as circulated.
Argus reminds all participants of the need to be mindful of the requirement to comply with antitrust and competition laws. There should be no discussion of any matters relating to competition among participants, including discussion of individual prices, rates or market strategies and no exchange of information concerning any other competitive aspect of an individual company’s operation. Should any participant to this conference attempt to initiate a discussion with other participants on any of these matters, we recommend that other participants end the conversation immediately, and at all times act in accordance with their own antitrust compliance policies and all applicable laws.