View all Argus events
The annual meeting place for the bitumen and asphalt supply chain
Now in its ninth year, your flagship Argus European Bitumen and Asphalt will take place in Porto, 22-24 May 2018. The event will once again bring together the entire market for the latest updates on the big questions, including:
• IMO: What have refineries done to adapt their technology?
• How is IMO affecting the shipping industry and how are firms adapting their infrastructure?
• What does a reduction in vacuum residue output mean for asphalt usability?
• How can we change the image of asphalt to increase public investment?
You will join representatives from regional governments, bitumen and asphalt consumers, and the key industry players to discuss and shape the future of the international industry.
Register now to secure your place
Join the team building sailing activity on Tuesday, 22 May and join sailing experts who will help you to establish a parallel between sports and the business world in a fun way!
Sailing experience cost: €350 per person
Click here for more information
- Keith Stone, Pricing and Innovation Manager, Shell
- Pedro Oliveira Nunes, Industry Direction - Mixture Manager, Tecnovia
- Alfonso Berrocal, Bitumen and Oil Products Trader, Gulf Petrochem
- Andras Geiger, PhD, Bitumen Quality Expert, MOL Hungarian Oil and Gas Company
- Slawomir Nowak, Head of Ukrainian Road Authority, Ukravtodor
- Markus Spiegl, Product Manager Black Products, OMV
- Jan-Erik Lundmark, Head of Department for Maintenance of Paved Roads, Swedish Transport Administration
- Tomasz Borodziej, Bitumen Sales Manager, ONICO
- Esteban Salinas, Director, Latin America & Caribbean, International Road Federation
- Jonathan Weston, Bitumen Editor, Argus
- José Javier Garcia Pardenilla, Managing Director of Ditecpesa Asphalt Products, Ferrovial
- Jean-Louis Pettier, Bitumen Group Category Manager, Icopal
- Gülay Malkoç, Technical Director, Turkish Asphalt Contractors Association (ASMUD)
- Jorge Sousa, Director, Rubberized Asphalt Foundation
- Filip Djurovic, Director of Bitumen Sector, NIS Gazprom Neft
- Lloyd Thomas, Vice-President, Consulting Services, Argus
- Leticia Parra Rodriguez, Technical Manager of Ditecpesa Asphalt Products, Ferrovial
- Aabha Gandhi, Asian Asphalt Editor, Argus
“Professionally organised! Good atmosphere and opportunity for networking”
Carl Robertus, Technical Director, Nynas
. “Everyone looking for efficient networking should definitely join Argus events!”
Anton Beloshapkin, Head of New Markets Development, Gazprom Neft
“Once again Argus has provided a pleasant and memorable experience. The conference offered a perfect opportunity for networking, meeting interesting people and sharing ideas”
Andrey Siletskiy, Project Management, Pörner
“Very interesting conference, well organised and very good topic range and speakers!”
George Skinits, Director, Seadock Marine
Argus is the global leader in international bitumen and asphalt pricing information. This event is part of a global series. Argus bitumen/asphalt events also being held in Asia and the US.
For more information about our global events, please contact us:
+44 (0) 20 7780 4341