View all Argus events
The annual meeting place for the bitumen and asphalt supply chain
Argus European Bitumen and Asphalt 2018 will take place in Porto next year, 23-24 May.
Now in its ninth year, your flagship event will once again bring together the entire market for the latest industry updates on the big questions, including:
• IMO: What have refineries done to adapt their technology?
• How is IMO affecting the shipping industry and how are firms adapting their infrastructure?
• What does a reduction in vacuum residue output mean for asphalt usability?
• How can we change the image of asphalt to increase public investment?
You will join representatives from regional governments, bitumen and asphalt consumers, and the key industry players to discuss and shape the future of the international industry.
Register your interest in the 2018 event - contact email@example.com
Book now to save up to €200 or $250 with our Super Early Bird offer!
- Francisco Lima Aires, Exports Manager, Galp Marketing International
- Thomas Moons, General Manager Bitumen Europe and South Africa, Shell International Petroleum Company
- Markus Spiegl, Product Manager Black Products, OMV
- José Javier García Pardenilla, Managing Director of Ditecpesa Asphalt Products, Ferrovial
- Jorge Gracia, Director, Optima Energy Group
- Stephan Hotz, Head of Global Product Management, Product Marketing Communications, Marini - Fayat Group
- Tayfun Ozatalay, General Manager, EnergyPro Petrol Trading
- Abraham Prieto, Export Executive, CEPSA Commercial Petróleo
- Filip Djurovic, Director of Bitumen Sector, NIS
- Leticia Parra Rodriguez, Technical Manager of Ditecpesa Asphalt Products, Ferrovial
- Jan-Erik Lundmark, Head of Department for Maintenance of Paved Roads, Swedish Transport Administration
- Zsofia Markus-Liptak, Bitumen Product Manager, MOL Group
- Fredrik Norrman, Nordic Bitumen Manager, Skanska
- Juan Belon, Director, Optimasoil
- Konstantinos Plousios, Trader, Asphaltos Matcon Group
- Carlos Giavarini, Honorary President, SITEB
- and more!
“Professionally organised! Good atmosphere and opportunity for networking”
Carl Robertus, Technical Director, Nynas
. “Everyone looking for efficient networking should definitely join Argus events!”
Anton Beloshapkin, Head of New Markets Development, Gazprom Neft
“Once again Argus has provided a pleasant and memorable experience. The conference offered a perfect opportunity for networking, meeting interesting people and sharing ideas”
Andrey Siletskiy, Project Management, Pörner
“Very interesting conference, well organised and very good topic range and speakers!”
George Skinits, Director, Seadock Marine
Argus is the global leader in international bitumen and asphalt pricing information. This event is part of a global series. Argus bitumen/asphalt events also being held in Asia and the US.
For more information about our global events, please contact us:
+44 (0) 20 7780 4341