New Products ▪ New Trading Opportunities ▪ New Contacts
The 31st Argus FMB Europe Fertilizer 2017 Conference will take place on 18-20 October 2017, in the vibrant city of Barcelona, Spain.
The annual conference attracts over 700 market participants from 361 companies across 58 countries – making it the best fertilizer event in Europe for networking and doing business. Delegates from across the supply chain attend including key decision makers from trading firms, producers, distributors, logistics, bagging and equipment providers. Don’t miss this chance to meet existing clients – and find new business - in one fabulous location over 3 days.
New for 2017, Argus FMB Europe Fertilizer offers more options to enhance your conference experience and more opportunities to gain the latest practical insight and take your share of growth markets in Europe. You can choose from one of the following options:
- Micronutrients Forum - Get the technical and commercial insights you need to take a share of this growing market
- Fertilizer Fast Track Seminar - A guide to global fertilizer production, trade and demand dynamics
More details on the Specialist Sessions here
Fertinagro Biotech • Sirius Minerals • DOW Crop Defence • Evergrow • Borealis L.A.T • HBC • EBS • Solvay • Medifer • Nitron • Belarusian Potash Company • K+S KALI • SQM • Keytrade • Arab Potash Company • Heliopotasse • ICL Fertilizers • PhosAgro • Tessenderlo Group • Yara • OCI Nitrogen • Rabobank • Fertas • Triferto • EuroChem • Fertiberia • Lanxess • Elixir Group • Haver & Boecker • Doyle Equipment • Rio Tinto Borates • Haifa North West Europe • Grassland Agro • Dreymoor Fertilizers • Stukwerkers Havenbedrijf • Fertilore • Agravis • Koch Fertilizer • Saudi Arabian Mining Co • Agravis • Port of Ghent • Noveam • Trammo • Helwan Fertilizer Co • Uralkali • Intermag • Phoenix Vision • Danakali • Bifert • BiocConsortia • Kingenta • RS Trading • AlexFert • Port of Antwerp • Doschem • Agronova Europe • Agrium • Bulkit • Compo Expert • Nebig Verpakkingen • Medifer Iberian • Mediterranean Fertilizers Company • Timac Agro • Achema • DF Groupo • MOPCO • Westland Horticulture • CHS Europe • K-Potash Service • ArrMaz • Achema • SEA-Tank Terminal • J&H Equipment • Crop Performance • Zakkencentrale • UralChem • EMT Blending and Bagging • Helm • Koch • AdvanSix • Van Iperen • and many more...
View the full list or registered companies here.
he conference was useful – as sponsors, it gave us good coverage and was great for networking. We met a lot of contacts and had many meetings." - Head of Product Development Commodities, Euronext
- Meet new contacts from across the supply chain from all over the world – raw material producers, traders, manufacturers, distributors and service providers
- Perfectly timed just ahead of the buying season for spring application in Europe
- Assess growth prospects for speciality fertilizers and identify the regions offering best opportunities for growth
- Hear how new EU regulations could impact nitrogen production in Europe, global phosphate trade and slow and controlled release fertilizers
- Get the latest market intelligence from all major actors – inside and outside the conference sessions
Barcelona provides an excellent backdrop for you to relax with colleagues, old friends and create new contacts!
"The event was well organized with a huge number of participants. It was the perfect occasion to get information and new contacts.” -
Manuel Knauer, New Business Development, BASF
For more information about the Argus FMB Europe Fertilizer 2017 conference, please contact us using the details below:
+44 (0) 20 7780 4340