View all Argus events
Argus FMB Europe Fertilizer 2016
New Products ▪ New Trading Opportunities ▪ New Contacts
The 30th Argus FMB Europe Fertilizer 2016 Conference takes place on 26-28 October, in the beautiful city of Cannes, France.
The annual conference attracts over 700 market participants from 350 companies across 60 countries – making it the best fertilizer event in Europe for networking and doing business. Delegates from across the supply chain attend including key decision makers from trading firms, producers, distributors, logistics, bagging and equipment providers. Don’t miss this chance to meet existing clients – and find new business - in one fabulous location over 3 days.
Over 450 delegates now registered for the conference - register online here.
Registered companies include:
Agropolychim, AkzoNobel, Arab Potash Company, Compass Minerals, DF GRUPO, Eurochem, European Commission, Fertiberia, Fertilizers Europe, Haifa Group, Helm, ICL, K+S KALI, Koch Fertilizer Trading, Mitsubishi Corporation, MOPCO, Nitron Group, OCI Nitrogen, Polyserve Group, Rawfert, SQM, Tessenderlo Group, Toros Agri, Triferto, UNIFA, UNIFERT GROUP, VALAGRO, Van Iperen, Yara and many more. View the full list of companies here
NEW – Micronutrients Forum
Held on: 26 October. Commercial opportunities in increasing balanced fertilization. Find out more here.
Key Speakers Include:
- Bartolomeo Pescio, Head of BU Europe, Yara International
- Reinhard Büscher, Head of Unit, Directorate - General Grow, European Commission
- Gilles Poidevin, Director General, UNIFA
- Kees Langeveld, Vice President Business Development, ICL
- Brian Wade, Innovation Director, Koch Agronomic Services
Cannes provides an excellent backdrop for you to relax with colleagues, old friends and create new contacts!
- Meet new contacts from across the supply chain from all over the world – raw material producers, traders, manufacturers, distributors and service providers
- Perfectly timed just ahead of the buying season for spring application in Europe
- Assess growth prospects for speciality fertilizers and identify the regions offering best opportunities for growth
- Hear how new EU regulations could impact nitrogen production in Europe, global phosphate trade and slow and controlled release fertilizers
- Get the latest market intelligence from all major actors – inside and outside the conference sessions
View the 2015 conference photos here
"The conference should be essential to every company's marketing plan"
- Jeff Ivan, VP, International Sales & Marketing, Yargus Manufacturing
"Extraordinary opportunity to expand access to critical markets"
- Jon Hagler, VP International, AgXplore
"Good platform for the user and provider of technical equipment to meet/ exchange their needs and requirements."
- Marc Doerffer, Project Manager, Maschinenfabrik Köppern
"The conference is an excellent opportunity for networking"
- Paulo Manuel Tendeiro Leal, Sales Manager, LBC Tank Terminals
For more information about the Argus FMB Europe Fertilizer 2016 conference, please contact us using the details below:
+44 (0) 20 7780 4340