View all Argus events
West Africa Fertilizer Forum
Join decision makers from across the supply chain at the 2018 West Africa Fertilizer Forum
The West Africa Fertilizer Forum 2018 - organised by the West African Fertilizer Association (WAFA) and Argus will take place on 13 - 15 May in Dakar, Senegal. The conference will bring together all links in the fertilizer supply chain in this region, as well as global producers, technology developers and investors to identify the action needed to increase accessibility to fertilizer, expand the market and boost farmers’ productivity. In 2017 the conference took place in Abidjan, Côte d'Ivoire and brought together over 200 people from 38 countries of which 22 were African countries.
- Moussa Diabate, President, West Africa Fertilizer Association (Mali)
- Patrice Annequin, Senior Fertilizer Market Specialist, IFDC (Cote d'Ivoire)
- Alain Sy Traore, Director of Agriculture, ECOWAS (Nigeria)
- Gideon Negedu, Executive Director, FEPSAN (Nigeria)
- Mounir Halim, Business Development Manager, Fertilizers, Argus (U.K)
- Moulaye Kande, Director General, SEDAB (Senegal)
- Santosh Dorak, Marketing Manager, ICS Indorama (Senegal)
- Balbir Singh, Head Business Development and Agronomy, Indorama (Nigeria)
- Oumar Guindo, Director General, Toguna (Mali)
- Zoumana Bakayoko, CEO, Agro West Africa (Cote d'Ivoire)
As the only conference representing the voice of the West African fertilizer industry, it is the only place where you can see for yourself how the market will develop and what that means for you. If you'd like to get up-to-date with the 2018 conference developments, click here.
Click here to download the brochure
Inside the brochure you will find:
- The "Agenda at a Glance"
- Companies and job titles you can expect to network with
- A list of 2017 attendees
- Sponsorship and exhibition opportunities available
- Registration and discount information
View the photos from the 2017 conference here
At the West African Fertilizer Forum 2018 you will be able to:
- Hear about new financing mechanisms to increase access to fertilizers in West Africa
- Assess prospects for new production capacities in West Africa
- Network and do business with the leading players in this region
- Discuss how an enabling business environment can inform policy and subsidy programs
- Analyse demand and respond with quality and balanced fertilizer blends
This event combines the regional expertise and unrivaled contacts of the West African Fertilizer Association (WAFA) with the global market knowledge of Argus – making it the best place for you to find new opportunities and new partners in West Africa.
For further information about the West Africa Fertilizer Forum, please contact us using the details below:
+44 (0) 20 7780 4340