View all Argus events
Supply and demand of petroleum products for the Middle East and Indian Ocean
Outlook for petroelum products market fundamentals, trading flows and pricing implications in the Middle East Gulf and Indian Ocean.
The Argus Middle East Gulf and Indian Ocean Oil Products Conference (AMGIO) has been specifically designed to cover petroleum products with a focus on light, middle and heavy distillates.
The AMGIO Conference in Dubai focuses on the role of the Mideast Gulf and South Asia as key trading hubs, the shifting trends in the products market in the region and new challenges and opportunities for market participants. It has over the past few years become a must-attend annual event for knowledge-sharing and networking for the oil products market.
Previous attendees have included:
Abu Dhabi National Oil Company, Al Arabia Bunkering Company, Attock Oil, Bahrain Petroleum Company, Coral Energy, DME, Ecobank, Emirates Group, Energy Intelligence, Fujairah Oil Terminal, General Petroleum Products, Greenergy International, Gulf Petrochem, Indian Oil Corporation, Intertek, Kuwait Petroleum Corporation (KPC), Ministry of Oil and Gas (Oman), National Iranian Oil Company (NIOC), OMTI, Socar Trading and many more.
View the full list of companies
In its 7th edition, the conference is the annual meeting place for traders, producers and end users of petroleum products in the Middle East Gulf and Indian Ocean markets.
Register now and save up to $600 - Super early bird expires on the 18th of July
Key topics include:
- Iran’s entry into the global petroleum products market as a producer and buyer
- Changing regulations of sulphur caps and the regional demand for fuel oil, response of refineries and impact on trading businesses.
- Establishing business in Iran as a product trader; overcoming hurdles
- Impact of freight rates on the global prices of commodities
- Increasing margins; Identifying new routes and means for transport of commodities
- Trade financing trade flows and the impact of commodity price fluctuations
- Indian petroleum product requirements
- Forward looking analysis for airline fuel procurement 2020
Click here to be notified of more updates
"...A very good conference organized by Argus with interactive presenters. At the time of turmoil of oil prices, a conference like this helps us to coordinate, get more feedback from others and meet intellectual requirements which help mitigate risk"
- Jacob Thomas, Capedge Overseas DMCC
Download the last year's 6th AMGIO Post show report
Photo gallery from AMGIO 2015
Find out more about the 7th AMGIO 2016:
If you would like to find out more about our upcoming AMGIO happening in October 2016, please get in touch:
+971 (0) 4375 9527