As the only dedicated base oils and lubricants conference in Iran, the 2nd Argus Iran Base Oils and Lubricants conference is uniquely positioned to bring together regional and international Group I, II, III base oils producers, refiners, traders, lubricant blenders, additive manufacturers, paraffin and wax manufacturers, technology producers and consultants, and shipping and logistics companies looking to gain insight into market trends, enhance efficiency and do business in and with Iran.
Upon registering for the Argus Iran Base Oils and Lubricants conference, you also receive access to the Argus Petroleum and Trade Logistics Day on 17 April, which covers topics such as feedstock pricing, sanctions relief and storage and logistics.
- The largest producer of Group I base oils in the Middle East with production of 990,000 t/yr
- Iran exports Group 1 base oils and by-products to the key export markets in the Middle East, Asia, CIS, Europe and Africa.
- Iran imports about 50,000 t/yr of Group II and III products to meet its local blending requirements and it is expected to double by 2020.
- With the lifting of sanctions, Iran is making heavy investments to upgrade refineries.
- Largest emerging lubricant consumer market in the Middle East, standing strong at 700,000 t/yr.
- Launch of four green field developments (Group II and Group III) and negotiations with international partners and investors are ongoing
- Gather exclusive market updates and key industry developments in base oils and lubricants sector from experts and policy makers
- Network with buyers of Group II, III base oils and additives for lubricant production.
- Source Group I base oils, slack wax and finished lubricants directly from producers.
- Network and develop quality business relationships with international and regional end users, traders and refiners
- Meet with industry leaders to identify emerging commercial opportunities and nurture existing relationships
- Be at the forefront of the base oils and lubricants industry in Iran.
- Local base oil producers and refiners
- International producers and traders of Group I, II, III base oils
- Additive suppliers and Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
- Technology solution providers, technology consultants
- Local and international lubricant blenders and retailers
- Grease and by-product manufacturers and retailers
- Shipping and transport companies (base oils)
- Lifting of Iranian sanctions: one year on - Where do we stand?
- Local Group I supplies; domestic demand and international competitiveness
- Pricing of base oil - The impact of fluctuating crude and strengthening dollar
- The consumer panel: a closer look into procurement patterns of the majors
- Analyzing Iran’s neighbouring markets for lubricants: demand dynamics in Pakistan, Iraq, India, Afghanistan, UAE
- Growth potential - Identifying by-product markets
- Current lubricant landscape of Iran
If you would like to get involved as a speaker or to suggest a topic please contact:
+971 4 375 9527
For more information on sponsorship please contact:
+971 4 434 5116