View all Argus events
3rd Argus Iran Base Oils & Lubricants Conference
The 3rd Argus Iran Base Oils and Lubricants Conference is the exclusive platform in Iran focusing on challenges and opportunities in the trading of base oils, paraffin, RPO and wax, and the development, blending, procurement and marketing of lubricants. The third edition of the conference will be held on 18 April 2018, and will seek to build on the success of the first two events.
Iran holds a unique position as the largest producer and exporter of Group I base oils as well as a major importer for Group II and III base oils for its extensive local lubricant blending requirements. The conference will bring together more than 150 players within manufacturing, procurement, exports and sales to offer insight into market trends, enhance efficiency and provide guidance on how to do business in and with Iran.
Upon registering for the conference, you also receive access to the Argus Petroleum and Trade Logistics Day on 17th April, which covers topics such as feedstock pricing, sanctions relief and storage and logistics.
- An agenda built around networking: maximise your face-to-face time with 10+ hours of networking activities. You will benefit from ad-hoc business meetings and purposeful discussions thanks to conversation starter sessions, extended breaks, dedicated meeting spaces and an evening cultural dinner reception.
- Exhibition space: showcase your equipment and technologies. Argus’ team is at your service to organise business introductions and meetings at your stand.
- Interactive panel discussions: Dialogue focused on top industry challenges, new markets and upcoming opportunities allows delegates to gain first hand insight into the market and stay up to date on the base oils market.
- Gather exclusive market updates and key industry developments in the base oils and lubricants sector from experts and policy makers
- Network with buyers of additives and Group II and III base oils for lubricant production.
- Source Group I base oils, slack wax and finished lubricants directly from producers.
- Network and develop quality business relationships with international and regional end users, traders and refiners
- Meet with industry leaders to identify emerging commercial opportunities and nurture existing relationships
- Snapshot of the Iranian Base oils market: Supply & demand
- The consumers panel: a closer look into procurement and production patterns of the majors
- Sulphur caps: what does it means for Iran’s Group I producers?
- Iran’s automobile sector and impact on lubricants and base oils industry
- Is the stage set up for the takeover of international brands?
If you would like to get involved as a speaker or to suggest a topic please contact:
+971 4 375 9527
For more information on sponsorship please contact:
+971 4 434 5116