View all Argus events
The 3rd Argus Iran Bitumen Conference 2018 will provide an unparalleled platform for experts in the market to meet, exchange ideas, network and plan for the year ahead.
Argus will customize the most effective package for you to meet your business objectives and position yourself as a thought leader amongst other industry experts and key decision makers. A wide range of sponsorship and exhibitor packages are available for you to deliver the highest return on your investment available at any industry conference.
Be recognized in front of key industry stakeholders, meet new customers and get deals done.
Contact Mina Rezvan:
+971 (0) 4434 5116
Pasargad Oil Company (P.O.C) which is established in 2003 as an Iranian manufacturer is playing a major role as the largest bitumen supplier in the Middle East and the Indian Ocean Rim. The company supported by its skilled-manpower, six plants all around the country and the port terminals, is always ready to supply the customers with various types of bitumen in compliance with the international standards in any required types of packing and on time different terms of delivery to their full satisfaction.
For more information, please visit http://www.pasargadoil.com/en/
Jey Oil Refining Co. has been a market leader in the Bitumen Industry over the last decade. Established in 2003, JEY Oil owns the largest Bitumen production unit in the Middle East, which produce various types of top quality Bitumen. Its bulk Bitumen terminal in Bandar Abbas with the capacity of 24,000 MT is also the largest export terminal port in Iran. 70% of Jey products are exported globally to different European, Asian and African countries. JEY market share is 30% of the total Bitumen production in the country.
For more information, please visit http://www.jeyoil.com/en/
'MYBITUMEN' provides financial solutions and offers facilities to both buyers and sellers. Secured payment methods plus tempting chances to purchase at sight or pay later; We invest on your plans.
Before all "Quality is First".
- Position your organization as an industry leader
- Meet decision makers from road agencies, end-users and bitumen traders who shape changing trade patterns
- Attract new business and strengthen existing relationships
- Access the list of attendees prior to the conference so you can schedule targeted meetings in advance
Conference and thought leadership-
- Highlight your expertise by leading an interactive panel discussion
- Gather exclusive market insights from key industry experts and policy makers
- Play an active role in Iran’s re-entry to global markets
- Promote your products and services to key industry figures
- Use your dedicated corporate space to showcase your organization and conduct private meetings
Marketing and branding-
- Extensive brand exposure through marketing opportunities leading up to and during the conference
- Enhance brand recognition by promoting your logo on all pre-event and on-site conference material