View all Argus events
International Conference Argus Far East Bunkering 2015
We are pleased to announce the International Conference ‘Argus Far East Bunkering 2015’ which will be held on 14-15 October 2015 in Vladivostok (Russia).
The conference is expected to become an annual place for a dialogue between Russian bunker suppliers, international trading companies, world leading shipping companies, shipbrokers and others. At this forum it will be widely discussed essential issues for global bunker and shipping industry with a focus on Russian Far East and its place in Asia-Pacific.
- Russian Far East bunker market: key drivers and trends;
- Customs clearance procedures for bunkering operations;
- Russian Far East market and its growing role in the Asia-Pacific;
- Government support for the bunker and maritime business in the Russian Far East;
- 'Porto franco' regime in Vladivostok and its impact on cargo and bunkering operations.
Register online today | Request the programme
Audience: Top managers of Russian leading oil companies; key producers, suppliers and buyers of marine fuels; international and domestic shipowners and ship managers; terminal operators, shipping agents, chartering and freight managers, representatives of banks and insurance companies; Russian federal and local authorities, Federal tax service and customs officers.
Geography: Russia and CIS countries, China (including Taiwan and Hong Kong), South Korea, Japan, Singapore, USA, UAE, Germany, Denmark, Norway, France, UK, Netherlands, Italy, Greece and others.
For more information please contact:
+7 495 933 7571