Argus Dry Bulk Transportation and Logistics 2018
Global energy and commodity price reporting agency Argus invites all interested market players to participate in the Argus Dry Bulk Transportation and Logistics 2018 conference, which will take place in Gelendzhik, Russia, on 31 May - 1 June 2018.
The conference is one in a series of Argus events dedicated to transportation, storage and other logistics operations with raw materials. The topics to be discussed will focus on the Azov-Black Sea region, which has determined the choice of Gelendzhik as the location for the forum. This will enable participants to visit the new OTEKO dry cargo transshipment complex in the port of Taman, in addition to benefiting from an extensive business programme.
A number of key topics are highlighted against the background of the current market and the development of the transportation system in Russia’s Black Sea region. Argus offers forum participants the opportunity to discuss existing port infrastructure in the Azov-Black Sea basin as well as the prospects for development of the coal market as one of the key export products from the region. Exports of mineral fertilizers and sulphur play an equally important role for transshipment complexes at Black Sea ports.
The following topics will be discussed in more detail at the conference:
- Dynamics of bulk cargo transportation in the Azov-Black Sea basin
- Development of the production of export-quality coal in Russia
- Optimisation of coal supplies to European TPPs: Demand stability in the short and long term
- Potential for the export of mineral fertilizers and sulphur from Black Sea ports
- Influence of the international markets on flows of fertilizers and sulphur through Black Sea ports
- RZD: Development of railway infrastructure to the ports of the Azov-Black Sea basin
- Coal transshipment in the southern ports of Russia and Ukraine: Economics and infrastructure constraints
For more information about this event please contact our conference department:
+7 495 933 7571
Registration fee for one person:
- $600 (+18% VAT) - Early Registration Discount (until April 1st)
- $800 (+18% VAT) – Standard Registration Fee
Delegate package includes:
- Conference pass to participate in all sessions
- Networking coffee-breaks and lunch
- One-day trip to the terminal
- One set of conference documentation
- Cocktail reception
Travel, accommodation and visa costs are not included in the conference fee.
We very much appreciate your feedback, so please do take a look at the agenda and let us know your comments or suggestions.
Please contact us to discuss any questions:
+ 7 495 933 7571
Kempinski Grand Hotel Gelendzhik
Gelendzhik, Russian Federation
View the map
The hotel is located on Cape Tolstyi with stunning views over Gelendzhik bay and the Black Sea.
Our conference partner – Reiseburo «WELT» – would be delighted to lend any travel assistance and book your accommodation at the Kempinski Grand Hotel Gelendzhik with the special rates for all conference participants.
For more information please contact Argus CIS Conference Department:
+7 495 933 7571