Argus would like to invite you to take part in the 13th international conference Argus LPG Moscow 2018, which will be held on April 19-20 in Moscow.
The event will be attended by the largest liquefied gas producers, importers, traders, government officials, delegates from shipping companies and terminal operators.
The Argus conference is an international gathering where participants expand their business contacts, negotiate and conclude deals and can obtain exclusive information on the liquefied petroleum gas market.
Key topics of discussion include:
- Global supply and demand balance of liquefied petroleum gas
- Main trends in the Russian LPG market
- Key gas transshipment infrastructure projects
- New realities of the growing Ukrainian market
- Regional market development in the FSU, Eastern Europe and the Balkans
- Russian gas exports: potential for shipments to the Asia Pacific region
- Argus Open Markets: Year in review
Over 250 delegates from Russia and the FSU, eastern and western Europe, the Caspian region, Middle East and East Asia attend the event annually.
For more information about the event please contact our conference department:
+7 495 933 75 71