View all Argus events
The 4th Argus Mideast Gulf and Indian Ocean Oil Conference was held at the JW Marriot Marquis, Dubai on 25-27 November 2013.
We would like to thank our sponsors, exhibitors and participants who made the conference a success.
The post-conference golf outing was held at the Al Badia Golf Course on 25 November and the conference’s evening cocktail reception was held at the Terrace at level 6 in the JW Marriot Marquis.
The conference addressed key issues affecting and influencing the Mideast Gulf’s oil products market.
- Fujairah in focus - the development of an energy hub
- Changing upstream dynamics in east Africa
- Regional trading opportunities in east Africa
- Impact of Indian refining on product trade flows
- Spotlight on Basrah Light crude
- Regional outlook on refinery developments, storage and infrastructure
- The evolution of oil product specifications in east Africa
Speaker presentations can be purchased and login details will be sent to you on receipt of payment.
Please contact Ellen Chan
- Guillaume Quiviger, Oil and Gas Trading Service Leader, McKinsey & Company
- Rolake Akinkugbe, Head of Energy - Oil and Gas Research, Ecobank
- Alejandro Barbajosa, Vice-President Crude and LPG, Middle East and Asia-Pacific, Argus
- Christopher Fix, Chief Executive, DME
- Mohammed Sharin Osman, Regional Manager, Maritime Advisory Middle East and ISC, DNV GL Maritime
- Colin Allcard, Managing Director, Channoil
- Kiran Trivedi, Chief Manager, International Trade, BPCL
- Kalrav Dixit, Business Development Manager, Mercuria Energy Trading East
- Lim Yong Beng, Senior Petroleum Analyst, Socar Trading
- Cyril Secchi, Products Trader, Golden Crown Petroleum
- Sharief Habib Al Awadhi, Director-General, Government of Fujairah, Fujairah Free Zone Authority
- Issa Shiekh Mohamed, Chief Executive, Hass Petroleum
- Kanwar Ratra, President, Nimex Petroleum
- Riyan Qirbi, Strategy and Commercial Supply Manager, Air BP
- Chandra Dev Singh, Head of Derivatives - Risk Management, BPCL
- Sri P.P. Upadhya, Managing Director, MRPL
- Mujtaba Sarfaraz, Adviser – Project Development and Finance, Gazmin
For more information on the conference or other oil products conferences, please contact us:
+ 65 6496 9997