The 2nd Argus Australia Power Generation Fuels 2013 conference was held in Sydney on 27 February 2013.
It was a great success and we would like to thank everyone who was involved.
View the presentations (you will require a password)
Conference highlights included:
- Gas supply crunch: What to expect from 2014-16
- Changing dynamics of gas supply contracts: Global pricing mechanisms used in gas and coal and how they affect domestic pricing in Australia
- Insights into coal: Is the current slowdown a blip or is the oversupply here to stay in global coal markets? How can Australia remain competitive given its extremely high cost base?
- LNG Updates: Where are the new projects and what is the likelihood of more projects coming on line given the high costs and potential competition from the US?
- Post carbon tax implementation - How have the markets changed?
- Privatisation of power assets in Australia – Price outlook going forward
To register your interest in next years event, please contact:
+65 6496 9945