Our Argus Asian Bitumen 2013 conference was held at the Pan Pacific Singapore on 25-27 September 2013.
The evening cocktail reception was held at LeVel 33 at the Marina Bay Financial Centre, while the pre-conference golf outing was held at the Sentosa Golf Club on 25 September.
The conference addressed key issues affecting the Asian bitumen industry, trends that are taking place in the industry and what can be expected in the future.
Topics that were covered at the event include:
- Global bitumen demand and pricing
- Updates on key Asian bitumen markets: China, Indonesia, India, Malaysia and Sri Lanka
- Road infrastructure developments in Myanmar and China
- Updates on Asia-Pacific and Middle East bitumen demand and supply balance
- Bahrain’s supply role in the Middle East
- Impact of Iranian bitumen exports on Asian supply
- Fundamentals in South Africa’s market
- Impact of shifting bitumen trade patterns on bitumen shipping availability
Thank you to our sponsors, exhibitors and participants who made the conference a success.
Speaker presentations can be purchased and login details will be sent to you on receipt of payment.
Documentation rates: US $1000 / SGD $1200
To purchase the documentation, please contact Ellen Chan (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Argus is the global leader in international asphalt pricing information. This event is part of a global series, with Argus bitumen/asphalt events also being held in Europe, Africa and the US.
For more information on the conference or other Asphalt conferences, please contact us:
+65 6496 9966