Argus Australian Gas and Energy Markets 2014 was held on 20 March in Sydney.
Dynamics in Australian east coast energy markets are changing rapidly with natural gas at the centre of this revolution. The third annual Argus Australian Gas and Energy Markets conference looked into the impact of these changing forces, as east coast power generators and industrial firms go head to head for gas supplies with fast-growing emerging economies like China.
The speaker panel included key industry participants representing the International Energy Agency (IEA), GDF Suez Australian Energy, Santos GLNG, Australian Pipeline Industry Association (APIA), Energy Australia, Alinta Energy, Australian Energy Market Operator (AEMO), Clayton Utz, Marex Spectron Asia, UBS, Energetics, IES Advisory Services and SD Insight.
- Where does Gas Fit in the Global Energy Mix?
- Overview of the Federal Government Domestic Gas Market Study
- Changes in the Asian Gas Market place - Emerging Asian LNG hubs
- Building Liquidity and Price Transparency in the East Coast Gas Market
- Unlocking Future Gas Supplies - Price signals needed to unlock supply
- Regulatory Issues at Play in the Power Markets
The speaker presentations from the conference are available for purchase.
Contact us at email@example.com for more information.
Download conference brochure