View all Argus events
How will the new geopolitical reality effect the fundamental balance of the global oil market? The Argus Middle East Crude 2014 Summit will bring together leading industry experts to discuss this and will offer a unique opportunity to interact with key decision makers in the Middle East oil industry.
You can view the list of speakers online
When the stability of Russian oil exports is questioned, importers will look to the Middle East as the ultimate holder of most the world’s spare production capacity.
Additional output from UAE, Saudi and Iraqi fields, new pipeline infrastructure in Fujairah, the expectations around sanctions for shipments from Iran and expanding refining capacity enhance the Mideast Gulf’s pivotal role as the long-term supplier of choice.
Argus Middle East Crude 2014 is a comprehensive one-day summit which will ensure delegates have all the information and analysis required to plan for shifting market trends and crude flows.
Confirmed speakers and delegates are from a wide range of companies which include ADNOC (UAE), KPC (Kuwait), Reliance (India), CGES (UK), ERI RAS (Russia), JBC (Singapore).
Speakers confirmed include:
- Mubarak Al-Ketbi, Director – Crude and Condensate Division, Abu Dhabi National Oil Company
- J. Rajaraman, Senior Vice President, Head of Crude Oil and Feed Stock, Reliance Industries
- Abdulaziz Al-Attar, Team Leader, international crude oil department, Kuwait Petroleum
- Rakesh Mehra, Executive Director - International Trade and Risk Management, Bharat Petroleum
- Dr. Leo Drollas, Director and Chief Economist, Centre for Global Energy Studies
View the brochure here
For more information, please contact us:
+ 65 6496 9966