View all Argus events
The Argus Asian Crude 2014 conference was held in Singapore over 12-13 November. Amid a background of falling crude prices, rising supplies and a shift in Saudi pricing policy, the event brought together executives, traders and decision makers from around the world to Asia’s trading hub for discussions about the commercial opportunities provided by various arbitrage crude grades coming to Asia-Pacific.
Topics that were discussed include:
- West African crude: base load, arbitrage, emerging opportunities for condensate
- Understanding the true potential of Latin American crude in Asia – quality and pricing
- Atlantic Basin crude into Asia: interaction of multiple benchmarks
- Review of 2014 ESPO supply outlook: volumes, trade flows and quality
- Middle East Crude: geopolitical challenges and expanding refining capacity
- China’s increasing appetite for opportunity crudes
- India’s refinery outlook – How will its crude demand evolve?
- Japan’s diversification of crude and refinery upgrades
- Shifts in global oil markets and the impact on Asian crude benchmarks
Many thanks to our speakers, sponsors, exhibitors and delegates who contributed towards the success of the conference. The speaker presentations from the conference are available for purchase. Contact us for more information.
Argus crude services cover global and specialist local markets, offering exclusive prices and insight. Our product range includes daily international prices and trading information, intelligent analysis and fundamental data on supply and demand, stocks, as well as logistical updates, events and consulting services.
This event is part of a global series, with Argus crude events also being held in Europe, Russia, the Middle East and the US.
Receive updates on the Argus Asian Crude 2015 conference here
For more information, please contact us:
+65 6496 9966