The Argus LPG Asia 2014 was held on 15-16 May in Singapore.
The speaker panel included key Industry participants representing Cargill International Trading, Gibson Brokers, Unipec America, Sinopec Ningbo Minggang Gas, Fornax Chemical, Trayport, Guangdong Oil and Gas Association (OGA) and Drewry.
The 2nd Argus LPG Asia 2014 brought together market players for two days of discussions about trade flows, pricing and arbitrage opportunities.
Thank you to all who participated.
Discussion topics included:
To purchase the speaker presentations or for further information, please contact us using the details below:
- The Global LPG and Petrochemicals Markets Today: Challenges and Opportunities
- Evolving Trade Flows between the Mideast Gulf and Asia-Pacific
- Demand and Supply of LPG in Asia Pacific – Outlook of Key Demand Centres
- Impact of US LPG Supplies into the Chinese Market
- Implications of Transpacific Arbitrage
- China Refinery Outlook - An Insider’s Perspective
- PDH Case Study: Shaoxing Sanyuan
- US NGLs Priced at Mont Belvieu
- Overview of LPG Swaps Markets
- China’s LPG Market Outlook – Focus on Tianjin Bohai
- Asian Olefins Outlook: PDH and the State of Downstream Business
- Outlook of LPG New Builds Trends and Freight Rates
+65 6496 9966