Argus European Light Metals 2015
The premier metals event for Aluminium, Magnesium, Silicon & Manganese professionals
Argus European Light Metals took place in Düsseldorf, Germany, from 3 - 4 November 2015.
Click here to see who attended
At the request of the industry, Argus Media launched this two day event, which brought together global industry executives involved with light metals, including Aluminium, Magnesium, Silicon metal and Manganese. At such an important time of year, the conference provided the perfect platform for delegates to meet and conclude business, while offering the opportunity to learn how the markets will evolve over the coming years.
With the consolidation of the silicon market, and magnesium prices in China at an 11 year low, this conference attracted traders, producers and consumers, to address the impact of these market developments, and the broader influence of the aluminium alloy industry. The manganese metal market was also covered, with a focus on supply dynamics and steel industry consumption trends, while experts in the scrap market discussed growth patterns in secondary aluminium.
"The round table discussions worked very well and I enjoyed the opportunity to have a fireside chat... "
"The conference which was very well organised, I would say one of the best I have been to so far. That says something after almost 4 decades in this business."
"I found the event to be very useful and very well organised"
|The event was useful - I achieved my objectives and gained new insight and contacts in the industry.
Euro Manganese Inc
Attendees benefited from:
- Participation in the only event to offer a unique chance to identify opportunities across the Aluminium, Magnesium, Silicon metal and Manganese metal industries
- Key information from senior decision makers, enabling delegates to make informed business decisions
- Roundtable sessions in an intimate and informal setting - posing contextual questions to an industry thought-leader
- Insights on the issues affecting the aluminium alloy consumers, and how they will have a knock on effect on their businesses
- Learning about new developments in consumption markets, which will affect the supply/demand balance of Light Metals
The two day agenda covered the individual metal markets supply / demand balance and future outlook, key drivers and challenges in the markets, as well as the future of consumption for light metals.
Agenda Highlights included:
- Aluminium alloys in the automotive industries
- Magnesium alloys in the aerospace industry
- The global aluminium market – a macroeconomic look at trade flows and the current market outlook
- Aluminium alloy consumption changes and how these affect the demand for light metals
- The Chinese magnesium market and exports into Europe
- Current developments in Silicon production outside of China
- The future of Mangonese metal consumption and the knock on effect on manganese price
- The aluminium recycling market and how scrap movement affects primary aluminium production
If you have any questions about Argus European Light Metals or would like information on next year's event, please contact us:
+44 (0) 20 7780 4341
Who could you meet at Argus European Light Metals?
Attendees met the following types of companies at Argus European Light Metals 2015:
- Producers of Magnesium, Silicon Metal and Manganese Metal
- Primary and Secondary producers of Aluminium
- Masteralloy producers
- Technology suppliers
Download a sample list of those who attended the Argus European Light Metals 2015 conference on 3-4 November 2015 in Düsseldorf, Germany. See who attended from companies such as:
- Hydro Aluminium
- Rohstoff Allianz
- KBM Affilips
- Real Alloy
- Traxys Europe and many more
Click here to download the delegate list
At the Argus European Light Metals conference you could network with delegates in the following positions:
CEO / Managing Director • Head of Strategic Sourcing • Head of Purchasing • Head of Metal Management • Director of Raw Materials • Head of Sales • Sales & Marketing Director • Head of Export Sales • Senior Consultant / Consultant • Director - Production • Senior / Metal Analyst • Global Purchasing Manager • Procurement Manager - Alloying Elements • Production Manager • Business Development Manager • Process Engineer • Light Metals Trader and many more.
For more information on Argus European Light Metals 2015 and next year's event, please contact us on:
+44 (0) 20 7780 4341
Contact us for more information about next year's event
+44 (0) 20 7780 4341
+ 44 20 7780 4200
Registration / Group Bookings
+44 (0) 20 7780 4393
Sponsorship/ Exhibition Enquiries
+44 (0) 20 7199 5698
+44 (0) 20 7780 1615
Accommodation & Logistical Enquiries / Meeting Room Bookings
+44 (0) 20 7199 6696