View all Argus events
Argus FMB Europe Fertilizer
New Products ▪ New Trading Opportunities ▪ New Contacts
The 2016 conference, held in Cannes, France on 26-28 October attracted over 700 market participants from 361 companies across 58 countries – making it the best fertilizer event in Europe for networking and doing business. Delegates from across the supply chain attend including key decision makers from trading firms, producers, distributors, logistics, bagging and equipment providers. Don’t miss this chance to meet existing clients – and find new business - in one fabulous location over 3 days.
The 31st Argus FMB Europe Fertilizer 2017 Conference will take place on 18-20 October 2017, in the vibrant city of Barcelona, Spain.
View the 2016 conference photos here
"Excellent conference with a fantastic attendance of high quality customers. Really pleased with the amount of interest we’ve had at our exhibition stand from people all over Europe! This is the place to be if you are in the European fertilizer business!” - JC Remsberg, Marketing Manager, AJ Sackett & Sons
A sample of companies that attended in 2016 include:
Agropolychim, AkzoNobel, Arab Potash Company, Compass Minerals, DF GRUPO, Eurochem, European Commission, Fertiberia, Fertilizers Europe, Haifa Group, Helm, ICL, K+S KALI, Koch Fertilizer Trading, Mitsubishi Corporation, MOPCO, Nitron Group, OCI Nitrogen, Polyserve Group, Rawfert, SQM, Tessenderlo Group, Toros Agri, Triferto, UNIFA, UNIFERT GROUP, VALAGRO, Van Iperen, Yara and many more. View the full list of 2016 companies here.
Barcelona provides an excellent backdrop for you to relax with colleagues, old friends and create new contacts!
- Meet new contacts from across the supply chain from all over the world – raw material producers, traders, manufacturers, distributors and service providers
- Perfectly timed just ahead of the buying season for spring application in Europe
- Assess growth prospects for speciality fertilizers and identify the regions offering best opportunities for growth
- Hear how new EU regulations could impact nitrogen production in Europe, global phosphate trade and slow and controlled release fertilizers
- Get the latest market intelligence from all major actors – inside and outside the conference sessions
he conference was useful – as sponsors, it gave us good coverage and was great for networking. We met a lot of contacts and had many meetings." -
Lionel Porte, Head of Product Development Commodities, Euronext
For more information about the Argus FMB Europe Fertilizer 2016 conference, please contact us using the details below:
+44 (0) 20 7780 4340