View all Argus events
Argus Russian Crude Market 2013
The Argus Russian Crude Market 2013 conference took place on 14 June in Moscow. The event provided professionals (managers, traders, analysts and officials from regulators) with a platform to share views on the key trends that shape the global and Russian crude market, including
- The main state strategies in the Russia's oil industry
- Russia's crude oil market: antitrust regulation
- Amendments to transfer pricing rules in Russia (transfer pricing control, incentive to new projects, the 60-66-90-100 tax system) and their impact on the oil industry
- Evolution of the European crude market and the paradoxes of Urals pricing
- Development of the ESPO market and benchmarking opportunities in Asia-Pacific
- Future of the Russian crude market: price risks and hedging instruments
The conference featured officials from Russia's Energy Ministry, the Federal Antimonopoly Service and the Federal Tax Service. Also represented were executives from oil majors such as Transneft, Gazpromneft, Lukoil, Surgutneftegas, Bashneft, Tatneft, RussNeft, BP, Shell, Total, Neste Oil, Trafigura, Concord Energy and JBC Energy.
In his opening remarks to the conference, Russia's Deputy Prime Minister Arkady Dvorkovich highlighted the importance and significance of the forum's agenda. Mr Dvorkovich said: The conference provides industry professionals and executives from the top energy companies in Russia, the EU and Asia-Pacific with the opportunity to discuss the future of Russia’s oil industry and to address the key market issues: pricing, tax policy and Russia's crude oil global trade opportunities.
Please contact the Argus conference team for further information:
+7 495 933 7571