View all Argus events
Argus Oil Products Russia and CIS
7th International Conference Argus Oil Products (Russia and CIS) 2013 was held on 19-20 September 2013 in Moscow.
Thank you to all who attended.
- Changing trading strategy of major Russian oil companies after the Russian Federal Antimonopoly Service’s and Ministry of Energy’s joint order on the minimum share of oil products to be sold at designated exchanges.
- The influence of the new transfer pricing law on the Russian market
- Directions of Russian export infrastructure developments
- The impact of Marpol’s tightening sulphur content requirements on the bunker fuel markets
- Russian refiners after the government decides on hiking fuel oil export duty and bringing it on par with the crude export duty rate in 2015
For more information please contact the Argus conference department:
+7 495 933 7571