Argus Potash Analytics, part of the wider Argus Analytics service, puts you firmly in control of your fertilizer information flow.
The service saves you time on your research and analysis; it provides comprehensive historical and forecast data for potash together with the tools to effectively find and use what’s relevant for you; and you receive a detailed analytical report, offering an in-depth examination of the global markets behind the numbers.
- Understand the long-term trends for international potash markets, on a global, regional and country level
- Mitigate risk by responding to prices affected by changes in supply/demand
- Assess where incremental supply and demand will emerge
- Support business plans and investment opportunities
- Enhance your modelling and reporting with the underlying data used by Argus consultants for their long-term strategic analysis and bespoke projects
- Pricing, production, consumption, capacity and trade data from 2005 through to 2031
- Price forecasts updated quarterly for the major fob benchmarks of MOP and SOP
- Intuitive and effective search tools to work with your fertilizer data, using Excel Add-in
- An in-depth strategy report, detailing capacities and expansion plans by producer, with analysis of the impact on the supply/demand outlook and global trade flows
- Assessments of added value markets for potash including KCl, SOP, NOP, mixed K-Mg and compound fertilizers
- Access to the expert consultants behind Argus’ long-term market analysis
- North America
- Latin America
- West Asia
- Central Asia
- Southeast Asia
For a full overview of the service, download the Argus Potash Analytics brochure.
View the complete list of Argus' fertilizer data and forecast services
Contact your local office