Download a sample copy
View the full methodology
Find out more about Argus Metals
Argus Metals International provides global coverage of the non-ferrous metals industry featuring a comprehensive array of daily price assessments, as well as incisive news and analysis from our team of market experts.
Global in focus and enhanced with powerful analytical tools, it’s the essential intelligence service for non-ferrous metal professionals. Delivered via our dedicated metals intelligence platform Argus Metals.
- Over 600 global price assessments
- A global service with teams in Asia, Australia, Africa, Europe and the Americas
- Exchange data from the LME, CME (COMEX and NYMEX) and SHFE*
- Breaking news from all markets keeping you up-to-date wherever you are
- In-depth analysis of key developments giving you a greater understanding
- Independent, transparent and trusted methodology
Key markets covered include:
- Minor metals - electronic, battery, light and high temperate metals
- Rare earths - heavy and light rare earths
- Ferro-alloys - bulk and noble alloys, related ore feedstocks
- Base metals - exchange data, premiums and proprietary prices
- Non-ferrous scrap and secondary alloys
For more information on this service, contact us today.
*Note: Additional user fees apply for real-time LME and COMEX data