New European electricity content available in Argus Direct
Argus Direct is the premium online platform for accessing news, analysis, charts and prices.
Subscribers can now benefit from instant access to key European electricity fundamentals data focusing on:
- Plant projects
- Plant closures
- Interconnector projects
- Hedged production
These proprietary data highlight potential changes to the installed generation mix across Europe as new plants are built and older, less-competitive plants are closed. Subscribers can use the information to model scenarios for Europe's future generation mix, supporting trading and investment decisions.
These data sheets are updated on a regular basis and include contextual information regarding the progress of each plant and interconnector project to enable subscribers to assess the likelihood of completion.
Subscribers can also benefit from access to:
About Argus Direct
- Southeast Europe power tenders compiles listed buy and sell tenders from across the region and results where they can be confirmed. It includes tenders on the Opcom platform in Romania and direct tenders held by utilities in Bulgaria, Serbia, Bosnia, Macedonia and Albania. Subscribers can stay up-to-date with activity in the region in one step.
- Cross-border capacity auction results from across Europe in one unified format.
- Hydro data from France, Switzerland, Romania, Spain, Slovakia, Turkey and the Nordic region.
- Ukrainian data showing exports to Europe and transits of power via Ukraine
- Historical volumes of French power sold under the Arenh scheme
Argus Direct is fully customisable and provides access to:
If you would like to access this new European electricity content and would like to know more about the benefits of Argus Direct, contact us here
- Publications: Access your reports and historical publications
- Prices: Customise your key prices - export current and historical data - quick overview of historical trends
- Charts: Create outright charts to compare different markets - create spread charts to monitor arbitrage opportunities
- News and Analysis: Key stories are highlighted - use filters to select the most relevant topics and regions
- Search function: Find publications, prices and articles quickly
- Alerts: Set up desktop, mobile and email alerts - receive alerts on key prices and articles as soon as they are published
- Data and Downloads - Instant access to your fundamentals data
Existing Argus Direct subscribers can log in here